Below is information and knowledge on the topic growing child quotes gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: My son is growing up too fast.
Quotes About Children Growing Up Too Fast
100+ Best Quotes About Children Growing Up Too Fast
Reading quotes about kids growing up helps you reminisce the good old days when you brought home a little bundle of joy wrapped in a blanket. You realize how fast time flies by, and even before you know it, your little munchkin has started walking on their own and calling out ‘mama’ and ‘dada.’ The whole journey is full of surprising moments, curiosity, learning and wonder, and you feel immensely blessed to be a part of it. Parents often sit back and reminisce about times their child was just a small baby. But growing up has its wonders and special moments. Scroll through for a curated list of quotes that will help you encapsulate the happy memories you have of your little one’s childhood days.
1. “Those little feet, won’t be little forever.” ―Ashlee Edens
2. “No one tells you that the hardest part of motherhood is when your kids grow up.” ―Anonymous
3. “Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart.” —Anonymous
4. “If you’ve never been hated by your child, you’ve never been a parent.” ―Bette Davis
5. “Let them be little for they are only little for such a little while.” —Anonymous
6. “Sometimes, You will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” ―Dr. Seuss
7. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” —Anne Frank
8. “You know children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.” ―John J. Plomp
9. “As your kids grow they may forget what you said, but won’t forget how you made them feel.” ―Kevin Heath
10. “The empty nest comes quickly. Do not squander your most precious privilege of participating in the lives of your children.” ―Alan Hedquist
11. “Once a mom, always a mom. No matter how grown the kids are, they will always be your precious babies in your eyes!” —Anonymous
12. “Your son will always be your little boy and your daughters will always be your little girls!” —Felicisima Nietes De Jesus
13. “You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once.” ―Polish Proverb
14. “Cherish your children… for they are the footprints you will leave behind.” ―Taylor Evan Fulks
15. “I constantly go between wanting you to stay my little baby forever, and being excited about all of the amazing things you’ll do in this life.” ―Anonymous
16. “I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up.” ―Tina Turner
17. “The greatest gift you can give your kids is your time, your love, and your attention.” —Anonymous
18. “They’re all grown-ups now but I still have their sweet voices in my ear, the way they laughed and talked…it’s implanted in my memory…I love my kids so much.” —Emelina Fabian Frobel
19. “In 100 years from now it won’t matter what kind of clothes I wore, the type of car I drove, what house I lived in, or even how much money I had in the bank. But the world may be a little better because of the child I raised.” —Anonymous
20. “Children need models rather than critics.” —Joseph Joubert
21. “There are only 940 Saturdays between a child’s birth and her leaving for college.” ―Harley Rotbart
22. “Parents rarely let go of their children, so children let go of them. They move on. They move away. The moments that used to define them – a mother’s approval, a father’s nod – are covered by moments of their own accomplishments. It is not until much later, as the skin sags and the heart weakens, that children understand; their stories, and all their accomplishments, sit atop the stories of their mothers and fathers, stones upon stones, beneath the waters of their lives.” —Mitch Albom
23. “When we give children advice or instant solutions, we deprive them of the experience that comes from wrestling with their own problems.” —Adele Faber
24. “Hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little snuggles. They grow up so fast!” ―Anonymous
25. “I continue to believe that if children are given the necessary tools to succeed, they will succeed beyond their wildest dreams!” ―David Vitter
26. “There are no perfect parents, and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way.” ―Dave Willis
27. “Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you’re in diapers; the next day you’re gone. But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul.” —Kevin from The Wonder Years
28. “Age is a necessary but insufficient requirement for growing up. There are immature old people, and there are appropriately mature young people.” —Henry Cloud
29. “Children who grow up with plenty can learn to give, just as children who grow up receiving love can learn to express it.” —Fred Rogers
30. “That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget.” —Walt Disney
31. “Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible. I believe you can retain certain things from your childhood if you protect them – certain traits, certain places where you don’t let the world go.” —Johnny Depp
32. “Even though your child is beginning to look and act more and more like an adult, he still desperately needs your love, nurturing, and support.” —Gina Panettieri
33. “The more solid, sensible, common-sense, loving steps we take, the greater the chances of helping our children become the kind of children we want them to be and wish we had been when we were growing up.” —Zig Ziglar
Funny Quotes On Kids Growing Up
Your children are your biggest joy, and often, they are the reason for your laughter. What better way to say thanks to them for filling your life with smiles than sharing these humorous quotes with them?
34. “As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother.” —Prince William
35. “Becoming a mom to me means that you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse.” —Nia Vardalos
36. “When they tell you to grow up, they mean stop growing.” —Tom Robbins
37. “We’ve had bad luck with children; they’ve all grown up.” —Christopher Morley
38. “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” —Irish saying
39. “If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I’ll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!” —J.M. Barrie
40. “The invention of the teenager was a mistake. Once you identify a period of life in which people get to stay out late but don’t have to pay taxes — naturally, no one wants to live any other way.” —Judith Martin
41. “I want my kids to have the things in life that I never had when I was growing up. Things like beards and chest hair.” —Jarod Kintz
42. “It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawnmower, snow-blower or vacuum cleaner.” —Ben Bergor
43. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” —Franklin P. Jones
44. “A grownup is a child with layers on.” —Woody Harrelson
45. “Don’t try to make children grow up to be like you, or they may do it.” —Russell Baker
46. “You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and refuse to tell you where they’re going.” —P. J. O’Rourke
47. “Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.” —Chili Davis
48. “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; Now I have six children and no theories.” —John Wilmot
49. “All of us have moments in our lives that test our courage. Taking children into a house with a white carpet is one of them.” —Erma Bombeck
50. “Children are a great comfort in your old age- and they help you reach it faster too.” —Lionel Kauffman
51. “We spend the first twelve months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.” —Phyllis Diller
52. “Dear Mom, You get mad at me for not acting my age, and then start crying because I’m ‘growing up too fast.’ Sincerely, pick one!” —Anonymous
53. “Motherhood is an early retirement position. Your children do grow up.” —Colleen Parro
54. “Adults are just outdated children.” —Dr. Seuss
55. “The funny thing about kids is, they are the reason we lose it and the reason we hold it together.” —Anonymous
56. “Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.” —Phyllis Diller
57. “Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience and pimples.” ―J.M. Barrie
Inspirational Quotes About Children Growing Up
As children grow up, parents often experience some humbling moments. There are times when you learn from your little ones more than you can teach them. These are the moments that inspire you in different ways, and these inspirational quotes capture those moments.
58. “Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” —Charles R. Swindoll
59. “Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” —John F. Kennedy
60. “If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” —Ig1acio Estrada
61. “Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.” —Jess Lair
62. “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.” —Brooke Hampton
63. “You know who’s going to build that better world? It’s the youth. Children will do things that are now considered impossible.” —Kacey McCallister
64. “The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.” —Peggy O’Mara
65. “Not every child will become a lawyer or a doctor. Teach your kids that it is okay to work with your hands and build cool stuff.” —Mike Rowe
66. “A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to.” —Robert Brault
67. “Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.” —Haim Ginott
68. “The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.” —Alden Nowlan
69. “Remember, the goal is not to raise great kids; it’s to raise kids who become great adults.” ―Andy Andrews
70. “I don’t want my kids growing up believing that there is nothing destructive in the world.” ―Chuck Connors
71. “Do not raise your children the way your parents raised you; they were born for a different time.” ―Ali Bin Abi Talib
72. “Children make your life important.” —Erma Bombeck
73. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” —Margaret Mead
74. “Allow children to be happy in their own way, for what better way will they find?” —Samuel Johnson
75. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” —Lady Bird Johnson
76. “Sometimes we don’t let them go, but that’s what parents are here for to advise and guide because we have wisdom from experience in life you’ll always be our babies to us you all bring us such joy when you smile! God bless our children!” —Marilyn Katz O’Rourke
77. “To be able to watch your children’s children grow up is truly a blessing from above.” ―Byron Pulsifer
78. “When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” —Patrick Rothfuss
79. “There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
80. “Growing up is losing some illusions, in order to acquire others.” ―Virginia Woolf
81. “Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.” ―Cindy Gerard
82. “Kids are great imitators, so give them something great to imitate.” —Anonymous
83. “All kids need a little help, a little hope, and somebody who believes in them.” —Magic Johnson
84. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” ―Euripides
85. “Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love.” ―Zig Ziglar
86. “The greatest legacy we can leave our kids is happy memories.” —Anonymous
87. “Children do learn what they live. Then they grow up to live what they’ve learned.” ―Dorothy Nolte
88. “Your kids will become who you are; so be who you want them to be.” —Anonymous
89. “Growing up is hard, love. Otherwise everyone would do it.” ―Kim Harrison
90. “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” —Stacia Tauscher
91. “The final stage of wisdom is becoming a kid again.” —Maxime Lagacé
92. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” ―Pablo Picasso
93. “The sacrifices we make today give our kids a better tomorrow.” —Anonymous
94. “A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.” —Chinese Proverb
95. “A day with your kids, no matter how big or small they are, heals your soul.” —Anonymous
96. “Children are our greatest teachers. From them, we can learn some of life’s most valuable qualities; patience, curiosity, kindness, determination, resilience, fearlessness, trust. And most importantly they teach us what it means to love and be loved unconditionally.” —Anonymous
97. “While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.” —Angela Schwindt
98. “Sometimes, we’re so concerned about giving our children what we never had growing up, we neglect to give them what we did have growing up.” ―James C. Dobson
99. “When kids grow up wanting to be you, you matter.” ―Seth Godin
100. “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” ―C.S. Lewis
101. “The great paradox of parenting is that it moves in both slow motion and fast speed.” ―Anonymous
It takes no time for a little one to grow up. When handling a newborn, it may seem like you are stuck in the cycle of feeding-burping-cleaning forever. But, when you read about what other parents say about their kids growing up too fast, you may realize how fast time flies. Seeing your little babies grow up into kids is a bittersweet experience and parents grow along with their babies. These emotional quotes about kids growing up too fast will make you feel you are not the only one riding this emotional rollercoaster.
Infographic: Quotes About Children Growing Up Too Fast
Given a chance, every parent would love to see their children’s adorable cuteness and innocence all the time. But before they even realize it, their kids grow up. Like all parents, if you also wonder how your kids are growing up so fast, we bring some quotes in the infographic below that will bring back those bittersweet moments of your child growing up.
Was this article helpful?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sravani holds a post-graduate degree in Biotechnology from SRM University, Chennai. Being an avid reader, she keeps herself up to date with research. Her interest lies in teaching new things to children in creative ways. For MomJunction, she covers literature and information/ facts articles for kids. Sravani likes to unwind by teaching to her son, spending time with her family,…
View Profile ›
Extra Information About growing child quotes That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
100+ Best Quotes About Children Growing Up Too Fast
100 Relatable Quotes About Kids Growing Up Too Fast
52 Bittersweet Quotes About Children Growing Up Way …
50 Best Quotes About Kids Growing Up Fast (With Images)
60 Amazing Quotes About Kids Growing Up
70 Quotes About Kids Growing Up Too Fast
20 Quotes That Talk About Children's Fast Growing Up
Frequently Asked Questions About growing child quotes
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic growing child quotes, then this section may help you solve it.
What to say about kids growing up?
Best Famous Quotes About Kids Growing Up
- “Those little feet won’t be little forever.” – …
- “When kids grow up wanting to be you, you matter.” – …
- “Motherhood: the days are long, but the years are short.” – …
- “If you’ve never been hated by your child, you’ve never been a parent.” –
How kids grow so fast quotes?
?Before you know it, they’ve grown up so fast and all you have are memories.? What is this? ?You may outgrow my lap, but you will never outgrow my heart.? ?Those little hands and feet won’t be little forever.?
What is a quote about growing up?
?Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible. I believe you can retain certain things from your childhood if you protect them ? certain traits, certain places where you don’t let the world go.? ? Martin Luther King, Jr
What is the best quote for kids?
Best inspirational quotes for kids:
- ” You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ? …
- ? Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.?? Oscar Wilde. …
- ? …
- ? …
- ?If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.? ? Martin Luther King Jr.
- ” …
- ” …
What is love quote for kids?
Unconditional Love Quotes From Parent to Child
No matter what, no matter when, no matter where, I love you always. My love for you will never change. It’s been there since the day you were born, and it will be there as long as the world continues to turn. The best gift I have to give you is my forever love.