Below is information and knowledge on the topic prayer for my sister quotes gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: Prayer of blessing for sister, Short prayer for my sister, Prayer for my sister and her family.
eautiful Prayers For My Sister’s Protection
There are many bible verses and prayers for our nearest and dearest. In today’s article, I bring you a collection of the most beautiful prayers for my sister to keep her in the hands of God.
If you are gifted with a sister, then you’re a truly lucky person because sisters are one of the most precious gifts we get from the dear Lord.
Let these good luck prayers for my sister help you praise Him for giving you such an amazing sister.
From powerful prayers for your sister’s health and protection to thoughtful prayers for her family —you’ll read some of the loveliest ways to seek God’s blessings for her right here.
Let’s right get to my list of the most beautiful prayers for my sister!
1. “My lovely sister, the Lord says that when we pass through the storm, he will be with us, and through the fire and waters of this life, I decree over your life that it will be so for you too in Jesus’ name, amen.”
2. “Father God, may You bless my sister and keep her in Your hands. May You make Your face shine on her and be gracious to her. Turn Your face toward my sister and give her peace as You bless her abundantly so that in all things at all times, she has all she needs in You, and the work of her hands will abound in every good work.”
3. “Faithful God, You have graciously given me the ability to witness my Sister as she is on her spiritual journey. Since she was an infant in Christ, I have watched her grow in faith and holiness. I have seen her transform into the image of Your dear Son. Lord, I pray that You continue to rain Your grace down upon her. Help her to continue to flourish in this life, that she might shine like a torch in the dark and bring others unto Your Son. Amen.”
4. “Father God, I come before You today in thanks and appreciation of the life You’ve given me and the life of my sister. Lord, right now, she is struggling, she can’t keep her head above water. She’s trying to keep calm through the storm. She is fighting for her family, her dreams, and her life. Even though she is experiencing hard times, I know You will meet her in her prayers, and You will be the anchor her soul needs.”
5. “My God, I bring my wonderful sister to you, I ask that you grow her into a woman of God. I ask that you guide her footsteps toward a bright future full of love and hope. I ask that you give her friends that support her and protect her.”
6. “Dear Jesus, You are the Rock of Ages. Nothing is better than the presence of You in our lives. I ask that You may continue to dwell richly in my sister’s life. Light the path my sister walks, illuminate the darkness around her, and make the enemy flee. May Your goodness and love follow her throughout today and all the days of her life.”
7. “Father, You are the provider of every good thing. You established the family out of Your goodness that we might know love, support, and companionship in this life. Among Your gifts is my dear Sister, whom You have given me out of Your abundant grace. Lord, send the protection of Your mighty angels to watch over her. Keep her safe in the love of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.”
8. “Heavenly Father, thank You for my sister. I am thankful for the bond we have and the ways we share our joys and concerns with each other. I lift up this precious sister. Please cover her with Your hedge of protection. Please fill her with the peace and comfort only You can provide. Thank You, Father, Amen.”
9. “No matter what kind of prayer your sister needs, God is listening to you. He knows just how precious the gift of a sister is. May these prayers be the exact words needed to lift your sister up, and may these prayers inspire you to write your own prayers for your sister. She would be honored to know that you care enough to bring her to the throne of Jesus Christ during your conversations with Him!”
10. “Lord, I pray that You pour out your presence on my sister today. Please direct, guide, and protect her in all that she does. Lead her and guide her in all her decisions. Let Your truths and promises draw her close to You. Amen.”
11. “Lord, today I am asking you to bless my sister. She is so close to my heart, and I want only the best for her. I ask, Lord, that you work in her life to make her a better woman of God. Bless every step she takes so that she can be a light unto others.”
12. “Sovereign Lord, all life flows forward from Your word. Nothing at all exists apart from You, and in You, all things subsist. You are the author and perfecter of our faith, for nobody comes to Your Son lest You draw them to him. Lord, my dear Sister is struggling to believe. She is in danger of falling from Your watch. Good Shepherd, bring this wandering lamb back into Your fold. Protect her in her vulnerability. Amen.”
13. “Lord Jesus, thank You for my sister and for the wonderful memories we have made together. We praise You for placing us in the same family and to be able to serve alongside each other in Your kingdom. Thank You for all that my sister has taught me and the encouragement she pours out onto me when I need it most. Amen.”
14. “Heavenly Father, siblings are to us as wonderful gifts. For who is a greater friend than a Sister? Through her, You teach me so much about Your love for us. Lord, I give thanks and praise to You for giving her to me. Continue to bless and uphold her. Let her find favor in Your eyes and give her many years here with us. Through Your Son Jesus, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit. Amen.”
15. “God of all comfort, You are a God of new beginnings. You look at us and say, “Behold, I am making all things new!” Lord, my dear and sweet Sister is going through a discouraging time. It seems each time she takes a step forward in life, she takes two more steps backward. She has had some misfortune fall upon her, and she is exhausted mentally, physically, and spiritually. Lord, refresh her in Your Spirit and give her hope beyond all understanding. Amen.”
16. “Lord, I pray that You pour out your presence on my sister today. Please direct, guide, and protect her in all that she does. Lead her and guide her in all her decisions. Let Your truths and promises draw her close to You. Amen.”
17. “God, the Great Healer, You are the Lord our healer. By the stripes of Your Son Jesus, You have given us forgiveness, healing, and peace with You. Lord, my Sister has always been one to lend her hand to help heal others. But now, she finds herself in need of physical healing. Father, wash Your healing Spirit over her. Reach down Your hand and heal her. We beg this of You through Your dear Son. Amen.”
18. “Lord Jesus, I am so grateful for the blessing of my sister. I praise the mighty work of Your hands when You created every part of her mind, heart, spirit, and soul. I lift her up today and ask that You remind her she can do all things through Christ, who gives her strength. Remind her that You are with her in the hard times, the trying moments, the moments of scarcity and that You celebrate with her when she has more than what she needs. Remind her she has strength through You. Amen.”
19. “It’s a beautiful day, and I pray that God will add color to beautify your life. You will enjoy supernatural exploits, and your health will be restored. You won’t suffer sudden illness and weakness. You will be called on to receive good news and pleasant gifts. Your name is being mentioned for good today and for the rest of the week.”
20. “Dear sister, I pray that happiness, grace, and peace will forever be your portion. May whatever you lay your hands upon, you shall excel and bring you immeasurable happiness. I sincerely love you, my sweet sister.”
Powerful Prayers For My Sister
1. “Heavenly Father, Thank You for my family. Thank You for my sister. I am comforted to know I can contact her at any moment, and she will be ready to listen and comfort me. Thank you, dear Lord, for your protection over her.”
2. “You shall be praised for all your efforts and be commended for your bravery, May you never lack any good thing. Your happiness shall come first to God; May your life’s journey be full of grace and showers of love. You shall cry a river of joy. I love you, sis.”
3. “Lord, I pray that You will help us to become closer. Open our hearts that we might receive one another as You intend. Help us to honor one another as You have commanded us in Your word, that together we might be a shining light to others and an example of Your reconciliatory grace. Amen.”
4. “I pray for provision for my sister, Lord. Please provide for her needs according to Your riches in glory through Jesus Christ. Give her all that she will need to prosper.”
5. “Lord, I pray that You continue to rain Your grace down upon my sister. Help her to continue to flourish in this life, that she might shine like a torch in the dark and bring others unto Your Son. Amen.”
6. “I pray that my sister will be seen and known as the lady greatly helped by God in Jesus’ name. People will see and know that the hand of the Lord has done this in my sister’s life.”
7. “Dear sister, I pray that the wealth, goodness, and mercy of God will be with you all the days of your life. Today isn’t special to you alone, it means a great deal to all of us.”
8. “Father, I lift up my “sister in Christ.” She is always helping others with her kindness and compassion. Please give her strength and stamina as her days are filled with activities and a long to-do list. Protect her, guide her, and remind her of Your love and glory. Thank You for this precious sister. Amen.”
9. “Father God, all good things flow through You. All good gifts come from You—including my beautiful sister. She is my friend, my companion, and the person I can do life with. I lift her up today and ask for You to bless the work of her hands. Multiply it 100 times over until her cup is overflowing.”
10. “Your heart is as pure as a diamond. I pray you never lose your virtues cause they stand out like a rainbow smoothly arched in the sky. When I look at you, I’m inspired. May you continue to be my muse. You shall never be pathetic.”
11. “I thank You that when I need my sister, she is ready to listen and comfort me. I pray I am always available when she needs me. Please bless my sister and remind her of the love You have for her. In the name of Jesus, Amen.”
Prayers For My Sister’s Health
1. “Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today completely trusting in your goodness and mercy. I appeal to your loving Spirit to watch over my sister. I praise you for her health, life, and her soul. Thank you for her presence in my life.”
2. “Sweet sister, you will go from strength to strength. And I pray you live the rest of your life in good health.”
3. “Sis, may God bless you with a life filled with good health, dreams coming true, and happiness. You truly deserve these precious gifts and many more from the Lord.”
4. “I lift up my sister to You and ask You to protect her physical, mental, and spiritual health. I pray she will know how her words and actions have allowed me to find a closer relationship with You. Help my sister to know she is loved and cherished. Amen.”
5. “I pray that you find purpose and happiness today. May the emptiness you feel inside be filled up with God’s love. May your body never grow weak but stronger each passing day. Have a great day, sister.”
6. “Heavenly Lord, I come to You today to lift up my dear sister, whose health is failing badly and who needs Your touch of healing in her life. Lord, I know that You are the Giver of life You know exactly what is the problem from which my sister is suffering, and I pray that in a wonderful way You would touch her and heal her as only You can.”
7. “Wonderworking God, I pray that you give my sister confidence knowing she is your child. Oh heavenly Father, embrace my sister’s heart. Bless her, my Lord. Let her be healthy, free, and protected in the strength of your loving arms. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
8. “Dear God, Thank You for my sister. I pray that she is healthy and happy. Please show her how much she is loved by You. Allow her days to be filled with peace and joy.”
9. “Father, I pray that You will see fit to heal my sister and to raise her to full health and strength, but may Your perfection be done in her life, and we will give you all the praise and all the glory, for You alone are worthy to receive our worship and praise. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.”
10. “My most precious sister, I pray that your faith and hope in God will also rise and bring forth prosperity, peace, happiness, good health, and joy into your world. I love you, amazing sister.”
11. “Dear God, please watch over my sister in the hospital. Please bless her with a fast recovery. I ask that she comes home healthy and happy in your arms soon. Please take care of her and keep her safe. Fill my heart with love and appreciation for her and what she means to me. Thank you, God, for giving me, my sister!”
12. “Dear God, Thank You for my sister. I pray that my sister and her husband are healthy and happy. Please show them how much they are loved by You. Allow their days to be filled with peace and joy. Give them opportunities for laughter and to grow closer to You. In the name of Jesus, Amen.”
Prayers For My Sister’s Protection
1. “Father, You have done so much for my family. I bless You, Lord, and I give You praise for what You are set to do today in our lives, including my sister’s life. Thank You for making our lives beautiful.”
2. “No matter your history, your present, and future shall supersede it. I love to take a look at you and cause your eyes tell a wonderful story of love. You’re blessed, my sister.”
3. “Today, I pray that God Almighty will uplift you in whatever you do and put immense gladness in your heart on this special occasion and throughout your days on earth.”
4. “Sweet Sister, God will meet each of your needs and shower his blessings on you, and you shall excel in all your endeavors.”
5. “Oh Lord, I ask that You will make my sister stand out from the crowd and give her the grace to be excellent and triumphant today in Jesus’ name.”
6. “I bless this morning, and I pray that this day will bring testimonies back and forth for my sister in Jesus’ name. She will not be weary, nor will she be disappointed in Jesus’ name.”
7. “Lord, you have given me a sister who is my biggest support. I ask, Lord, that you protect her heart from those who would come against her. I ask that you bless her to be kind and intelligent.”
8. “I ask that God protects you. Be happy, sister, because that’s the easiest way to live. You‘re precious in every aspect, and God will look into your heart and grant your heart desires.”
9. “Father, You are the provider of every good thing. Among Your gifts is my dear Sister, whom You have given me out of Your abundant grace. Lord, send the protection of Your mighty angels to watch over her. Keep her safe in the love of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.”
10. “Thank You, Lord, for my sister and for the wonderful times that we have shared together. Thank You for placing us in families and for the privilege of having a sister like mine.”
11. “You’re the epitome of kindness. Out of your benevolence, you make my world better than most. May this new day bring you a package full of beautiful memories.”
12. “I don’t mind giving you my world. You deserve that and more. May your midnight prayers come to life like a new day. May the darkness that surrounds you be suddenly turned into the light on this very day of your life.”
13. “Oh lord, I present my sister unto you, I pray that you place a hedge of protection around her and cover her with feathers of your mighty wings. Amen.”
14. “Heavenly Father, thank You for my sister. I am thankful for the bond we have and the ways we share our joys and concerns with each other.”
Healing Prayers For My Sister
1. “Look upon my sister with your tenderness and grace. If she hurts – bring her healing. If she’s afraid – give her courage. If she has fallen – lift her up in forgiveness. And most of all, dear Lord, let her know she is loved.”
2. “Lord, I pray that day by day, she will draw closer to You and surrender herself to the leading of Your Spirit. May she grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus until we all come to spiritual maturity. Amen.”
3. “I pray for peace & strength for my sister during this difficult time. I pray that she heals quickly and places her faith in God so that he can guide us through this hard time. I know she will be strong and brave and get through this because she is a fighter.”
4. “Dear God, please heal my sister. Touch her with your love and allow her pain to subside. Take away all the hurt and suffering, cleanse her body, mind, and soul. God, we are so grateful for your healing power. Please be with her because we are far from her side. Grant her protection and peace of mind throughout the healing process. Amen.”
5. “Dear God, Please watch over my sister as she recovers from her recent surgery. I pray that you will heal her body and give her strength to fight the infections that are trying to take hold. I ask that you watch over her thoughts and guide them through positivity.”
6. “Lord, I am not coming to you for myself. Today I am coming to you for my sister. She is one of the most important people you’ve placed in my life, and today I lift her up to you for blessings.”
7. “Heavenly Lord, I lift up this precious sister. Please cover her with Your hedge of protection. Please fill her with the peace and comfort only You can provide. Thank You, Father, Amen.”
8. “Dear God, please bring peace and love to my sister. Give her strength and courage so that she may recover quickly. Help her be strong and courageous during her healing process.”
9. “Lord, my dear Sister is struggling to believe. She is in danger of falling from Your watch. Good Shepherd, bring this wandering lamb back into Your fold. Protect her in her vulnerability. Amen.”
10. “Help us, Lord, to always rejoice at the wonder You have made in the life of my sister. Grant her the grace to do more, achieve more, and grow more in You in Jesus’ name.”
11. “May this journey you just embarked on lead you to a place of love and abundance. Your life shall be an expression of God’s grace. You’ll live life peacefully and victoriously. I love you, sis.”
12. “The comforter, Establish Your Kingdom in the life of my sister and bring divine order where there’s been confusion and chaos. As she humbles herself before You and submits to Your will, Amen.”
13. “Lord, there are few people in my life as precious to me as my sister, and I want all the best for her. I offer her up to you for your blessings. I offer her up to you so that you place your hand on her life. I just ask for blessings for her.”
14. “I ask that as we go out this morning, it will be a beautiful outing, and Lord, let Your banner over every one of us be love. Keep my sister especially and help her in Jesus’ name.”
Strength Prayers For My Sister
1. “My loving sister, though we are close and I love you, only God can understand fully what you’re going through this time, and he will not leave you on your own, for he will strengthen you, and you will testify of his goodness in Jesus name.”
2. “Giver of life, Please help my sister to get through her season of struggle and despair. Take the burden from her, Lord, and yoke herself unto her, that she might finish the race in faith and win her crown of life. Amen.”
3. “Sweetheart, you’re my best friend and sister, and I want the best for you. That is why I am praying to God to strengthen you spiritually, physically, and mentally in this trying season in Jesus’ name, amen.”
4. “Dear sister, I love you so much, but I want you to know that the Lord loves you more, and he will make all things work in your favor. I pray that the Lord will indeed give you all the strength you need in Jesus’ name.”
5. “Dear God, I ask that you give my sister the strength to stand against those that would try to hurt her by leading her down darker paths. Lord, I ask that you give her a bigger heart for you, making her more sensitive to your voice and discerning in her decisions.”
6. “Sweetie, the Lord will surely be your strength and stronghold in this trying season. I pray that the Lord will be your defense against any battle fighting against you in Jesus’ name, amen.”
7. “Father God, my sister needs to gather her strength for the battle she’s facing. She will not back down from the fight because she is Your warrior. Father, I lift up her spirit to You because she is clothed in Your strength and dignity, and she laughs at the days to come because she will conquer time after time because she has Your army rallying behind her.”
8. “The Lord said in his word he is our strength and defense, he is our salvation, I am praying for you today my sister, that the Lord God will be all those things to you in Jesus name, amen.”
9. “My beloved sister, I pray that God blesses you in every aspect. May you find the wisdom, strength, and courage to overcome all the obstacles that come your way. Experience the joy that comes with every passing day, and remember, I love you.”
10. “Cutest sis, All I pray to Lord Jesus is that he gives you strength and patience to overcome this tough time. May you get back to a healthy life very soon! I wish something magical happens, and all your sickness just vanishes.”
Prayers For My Sister In Hard Times
1. “Dear sister, I pray that the Lord will increase your faith and make you strong enough to be able to withstand everything that the devil may be throwing at you this season, and that at the end your mouth will be full with testimonies, amen.”
2. “Lord, I love my sister, and I thank You for the gift of our relationship. I lift her to you because she is in need of You. May You give her the endurance and encouragement she needs to face today with the same attitude of mind that she can do all things through Christ who gives her strength.”
3. “Father God, I take a moment to pray for my sister. I pray You will minister to her mind and heart. Remind her that You are in control and everything is going to be alright.”
4. “Dear God, please send healing and comfort to my sister in her time of need. Please give strength from above and guidance from within so that she may find inner peace. Please let her know that the people who love her the most are thinking about her and are always there for support and encouragement. Lord, help my sister make each day a better day than the one before it. Let peace be at the forefront of each hour, every day, and every night until it is within her heart.”
5. “Dear God, thank you for letting me express my love and appreciation for my sister. Give her strength, health, and patience as she faces this difficult time.”
6. “Dear Lord, I pray that you hold my sister tightly in your hands. Please comfort her through this difficult time, allow her to have a quick recovery, and give her the strength she needs to carry on. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.”
7. “Lord God, through Your mighty power, You can discern the thoughts and conditions of every heart. Even though I am close to my Sister, You know the battles she is waging within her heart and soul. Father, heal Your daughter, my sister, in her time of strife.”
8. “I love you so much, and I don’t know what I would do without you. I wish I could take all of your pain away and make your life full of joy. Take care and be strong, little sis. Your big sister is here for you.”
9. “Dear Lord, I ask that you comfort our sister in her time of need. May she feel your loving arms wrapped around her, helping to soothe the pain and fill her with your immense love. You have blessed us with an amazing gift in my sister, who is part of our family. Let us pray for her, and let us hold on to our faith and trust that you will direct her in the moments of her greatest need.”
I hope you enjoyed reading my collection of prayers for my sister, and that you have found the best way to talk to God and ask Him to pour out his mercy and grace over your dear sibling.
Until next time!
Read next: 180 Heart Touching Emotional Brother And Sister Quotes
With a BA in English language and literature and a flourishing writing career, Lauren co-founded Quotement to share her daily dose of inspiration and love all around the world.
Lauren’s mission is to help motivate and inspire others to share kindness through her extensive quote collections that cover all aspects of life.
Extra Information About prayer for my sister quotes That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
90 Most Beautiful Prayers For My Sister’s Protection
5 Prayers for My Sister – Blessings & Strength – Crosswalk
Prayer for My Sister Quotes – iLove Messages
13 Beautiful Prayers for My Sister to Brighten Her Day
2022 Heartfelt Prayer for My Sister Quotes
Prayer For My Sister Quotes – ILovetextmessage
Prayer For My Sister – For Protection and Strength
A Prayer for Your Sister – Learn Religions
Frequently Asked Questions About prayer for my sister quotes
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic prayer for my sister quotes, then this section may help you solve it.
How do I pray for my sister?
I lift up my sister to You and ask You to protect her physical, mental, and spiritual health. I pray she will know how her words and actions have allowed me to find a closer relationship with You. Help my sister to know she is loved and cherished. Amen
What does the Bible say about sisters?
1 John 4:20-21. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister
What is the best short prayer?
You are my God and I know you can deliver me. I ask this in the name of your son, Jesus. Amen. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
What is a short blessing prayer?
May my life be filled with thanksgiving and praise for your countless blessings. Give me assurance that you supply my every need through your generosity. May grace, mercy, and peace be with me, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Son, in truth and love. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen
How do I thank God for my sister?
Prayers of Strength for My Sister
Lord Jesus, I am so grateful for the blessing of my sister. I praise the mighty work of Your hands when You created every part of her mind, heart, spirit, and soul. I lift her up today and ask that You remind her she can do all things through Christ who gives her strength.
What is the best quotes for sister?
“Sister is our first friend and second mother.” “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.” “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.” “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.”
What is a simple and beautiful prayer?
God, please help me to make peace with yesterday and have an open mind and heart for today. Help me to be a blessing. Help me to see the good around me, the good in others, and the good in myself. Fill me with happy thoughts and a thankful heart. Guide me into living like you, with selflessness and love.
What is a simple prayer to say?
Simple prayer of thanks
We thank you for your goodness, your mercy and your grace. Help us to carry these wonderful gifts in our own hearts and lives. May we minster these to all the world. Amen.
What is the best powerful prayer?
Father God, we bow before you, and recognize our great need of a Savior. Today we want to lift our hearts and give thanks for Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. We lift our hearts in praise to our Savior, and as your loved children and your redeemed servants, we lay our lives before you in worship.
What is a good prayer message?
I pray that all your prayers will be answered. May you be blessed as you leave and when you come back. Good morning, have a wonderful and blessed Sunday and may God’s favour be upon you today as you enjoy his blessings. May God always guard your steps, and may he open new doors for you on this beautiful day.