Below is information and knowledge on the topic real parents quotes gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: Short Quotes for parents.
uotes and Sayings About Family and Support
Parents Quotes and Sayings About Family and Support
These inspirational parents quotes will help you show love and respect to the people who gave you life and raised you.
Let us know which one resonated with you the most in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these quotes about parents?
All families are different, and that is ok!
These parents quotes will help you:
- Find the words to thank everyone who was involved in shaping you into the adult you are now
- Understand your parents better
- Be a better parent
If you have a terrible relationship with your parents, some of these quotes will show you that you aren’t alone.
Whatever you need a quote about parents for, you will find one in this list that will express your feelings.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Eye-opening parent quotes
1. “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.” – Henry Ward Beecher
2. “Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.” – Plato
3. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” – Mitch Albom
4. “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” – Robert Brault
5. “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.” – J.K. Rowling
6. “The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.” – O. A. Battista
7. “Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them.” ― Oscar Wilde
8. “There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one.” – SUE ATKINS
9. “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
10. “There’s nothing like your mother’s sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears.” ― Sophie Kinsella
If it wasn’t for our parents, none of us would be where we are today. Although we may not always see eye-to-eye, the love and wisdom they instill upon us is something that can never be forgotten—and these parent quotes will serve as your reminder of it.
The importance of parents can be seen in the way they support our lives.
Parents are the only ones who show unconditional love.
Parents play the biggest role in our development.
Whether it’s in our mental, physical, social, financial, or career development, parents help us in every step of our life.
When we’re young, parents prepare us for the future.
They work hard to prepare us for future challenges.
When we make mistakes, they’re our teachers.
Parents live for us. They’re happy when we are happy.
And if you’re living with adoptive parents, don’t forget to share with them our list of adoption quotes to appreciate them.
Don’t forget to also read these father and son quotes celebrating an unbreakable bond.
Parents quotes to appreciate them more
11. “Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth.” – Peter Ustinov
12. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
13. “To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.” – Chinese Proverb
14. “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up.” ― Jodi Picoult
15. “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.” – Matthew Jacobson
16. “A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.”– Dr. T.P.Chia
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of father daughter quotes about their unbreakable bond.
17. “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.”― Maya Angelou
18. “Parenthood…It’s about guiding the next generation, and forgiving the last.” ― Peter Krause
19. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
20. “So much is asked of parents, and so little is given.” ― Virginia Satir
Also check out our list of the best motherhood quotes as well as these beautiful baby quotes.
Importance of parents quotes
21. “Parenting is a life time job and does not stop when a child grows up.” – Jake Slope
22. “You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations.” ― Alice Munro
23. “The thing about parenting rules is there aren’t any. That’s what makes it so difficult.” —Ewan McGregor
24. “To my father, who told me the stories that matter. To my mother, who taught me to remember them.”― Marita Golden
25. “Step parents are not around to replace a biological parent, rather augment a child’s life experience.” – Azriel Johnson
26. “That’s what children are for—that their parents may not be bored.” ― Ivan Turgenev
27. “They’re your parents. They’re meant to love you because. Never in spite.” ― Patrick Ness
28. “In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.”– Robert Brault
29. “The reasonableness of the command to obey parents is clear to children, even when quite young.” ― Noah Webster
30. “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.”– Brad Meltzer
You might also like these co-parenting quotes to inspire separated parents.
Parents quotes to respect them more
31. “A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.” – Billy Graham
32. “The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.” — James E. Faust
33. “Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
34. “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself.” — James E. Faust
35. “The thing about lying to your parents is, you have to do it to protect them.
It’s for their own good.” ― Sophie Kinsella
36. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” – Anne Frank
37. “It’s a sad moment, really, when parents first become a bit frightened of their children.” – Ama Ata Aidoo
38. “Our parents prayer is the most beautiful poetry and expectations.”– Aditia Rinaldi
39. “We don’t always do the things our parents want us to do, but it is their mistake if they can’t find a way to love us anyway.” ― J. Courtney Sullivan
40. “What’s it like to be a parent? It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” — Nicholas Sparks
Don’t forget to also check out these step dad quotes that will make you appreciate your blended family.
Parents quotes to inspire you
41. “They’ve got great parents; I’m just trying to be the fun uncle.” – Sarah Silverman
42. “When you lose your parents, the sadness doesn’t go away. It just changes. It hits you sideways sometimes instead of head-on. Like now.” ― Jude Watson
43. “Have you ever noticed how parents can go from the most wonderful people in the world to totally embarrassing in three seconds?” ― Rick Riordan
44. “Parents had some kind of sin radar, Claire thought. They always called when you were in the middle of something you just knew they’d consider wrong. Or at least risky.”― Rachel Caine
45. “The Golden Rule of Parenting is do unto your children as you wish your parents had done unto you!” – Louise Hart
46. “I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny.” – Jim Carrey
47. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” — Roald Dahl
48. “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up.”– Jodie Picoult
49. “It’s not only children who grow, parents do too.” — Joyce Maynard
50. “Parents have to instill the right principles in their children, but then it’s up to the children to live up to those principles.” ― Mary Lydon Simonsen
Also read these blended family quotes and sayings to share with your loved ones.
Loving parents quotes that will make you smile
51. “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
52. “It’s especially hard to admit that you made a mistake to your parents, because, of course, you know so much more than they do.” ― Sean Covey
53. “My mum and dad had worked incredibly hard to afford me an education.” ― Benedict Cumberbatch
54. “My parents were supportive of my creativity but did not have a lot of patience for whimsy with zero production value. They had stuff to do.” ― Mindy Kaling
55. “Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.” – Abraham Lincoln
56. “The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.” – Frank A. Clark
57. “A mother understands what a child does not say.” – Jewish Proverb
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of mother and son quotes that put words to this unbreakable bond.
58. “Being a father is the single greatest feeling on Earth. Not including those wonderful years I spent without a child, of course.” – Ryan Reynolds
59. “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
60. “My heroes are and were my parents. I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.” – Michael Jordan
Don’t forget to also check out these special granddaughter quotes that will warm your heart.
Inspirational parents quotes
61. “Good parents hardly parent. They let their kids learn, fail and grow without interference.”― Trevor Carss
62. “If your parents bring you no shame, be very grateful. If you’re proud of them, celebrate.”― Dennis Prager
63. “Parents are living gods. They do everything to make their children happy and expect nothing in return.”― Saravana Kumar Murugan
64. “Do your best for your parents. If you don’t, one day you will regret it.”― Debasish Mridha
65. “My parents didn’t raise me to order something expensive when someone else is paying.”― Nitya Prakash
66. “As parents, we guide by our unspoken example. It is only when we’re talking to them that our kids aren’t listening.” — Robert Brault
67. “The greatest gift a parent can give a child is self-confidence.”― Stewart Stafford
68. “Parents must get across the idea that I love you always, but sometimes I do not love your behavior.” — Amy Vanderbilt
69. “She was our mother and belonged to us. She was never mentioned to anyone because we simply didn’t have enough of her to share.”― Maya Angelou
70. “Children harbor a great many doubts and sorrows that could be eased by a loving hug from a parent.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
71. “My parents have lived longer than most and have expected very little. We have been blessed in too many ways to count.”― Ralph Webster
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blessed quotes to help you identify the blessings in your life.
72. “If we are wonderful parents and family members, then there’s really nothing else to prove.”― Ron Baratono
73. “Any parents are as ordinary human beings as others, making them angels or even more is up to their next generation.”― Sandeep Sahajpal
74. “Some of us can live without a society but not without a family.”― Amit Kalantri
75. “The affection of parents makes infants feel safe in this dangerous world, and gives them boldness in experimentation and in exploration of their environments.”― Bertrand Russell
You might also like these bouncing baby boy quotes for expecting moms and dads.
Parents quotes to make you appreciate them
76. “Unconditional love is what a child should expect from a parent even though it rarely works out that way.”― Jeanette Winterson
77. “The child supplies the power, but the parents have to do the steering.” – Benjamin Spock
78. “Don’t use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you to speak.” – Ali Ibn Abi Talib
79. “That’s all kids want to know—that you love them.”― Kim Harrison
80. “It is the responsibility of parents to love and care for their children.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
81. “My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
82. “Next to God, thy parents.” – William Penn
83. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
84. “If you’ve not been loved as a child, you don’t know how to love a child.”― Jane Gardam
85. “Fathers provide not only support but also encouragement.” – Catherine Pulsifer
86. “I mean, when the world comes for your children, with the knives out, it’s your job to stand in the way.” ― Joe Hill
Parents quotes to brighten your day
87. “The most important influence in my childhood was my father.” – DeForest Kelley
88. “Only parents love you unconditionally. Everyone else carries a “Conditions Apply” tag. This is the ultimate truth of life.” – Prathamesh Medhekar
89. “My parents are great listeners
Which is why I never tell them anything” ― Sonya Sones
90. “It’s quite sad that so many children go through life unsure whether their parents love them or not.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
91. “My parents…were people running from the past, who didn’t look back at much if they could help it, and whose whole life always lay somewhere in the offing.”― Richard Ford
92. “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budinton Kelland
93. “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.”― Prevost Abbe
94. “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
95. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Father’s Day quotes, celebrating dads all around the world.
Parents quotes that will put a smile on your face
96. “Every generation just wants their kids to have a better ‘Spiderman’ reboot than they did.” – Conan O’Brien
97. “I take my children everywhere, but they always find their way back home.” – Robert Orben
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of home quotes about the power of having a roof over your head.
98. “Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face.” – Olivia Wilde
99. “Believe me, my children have more stamina than a power station.” – Robbie Coltrane
100. “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” – Tina Fey
101. “Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.” – Robert Fulghum
102. “You see much more of your children once they leave home.” – Lucille Ball
103. “There is nothing more precious to a parent than a child, and nothing more important to our future than the safety of all our children.” – Bill Clinton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of safety quotes about the power of paying attention.
104. “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
105. “A perfect parent is a person with excellent child-rearing theories and no actual children.” – Dave Barry
Parents quotes that will warm your heart
106. “It just occurred to me that the majority of my diet is made up of the foods that my kid didn’t finish…” – Carrie Underwood
107. “The relation between parents and children is essentially based on teaching.” – Gilbert Highet
108. “‘I don’t think so Mommy!’ is what my child said after, ‘Can you please pick up the popcorn you threw all over?’” – Anna Faris
109. “Parenting is not for everybody. It changes your life. Especially when they’re little.” – Tori Amos
110. “You’re just like a human napkin for kids, like, they just wipe their face on you and stuff.” – Tina Fey
111. “The most rewarding aspect of parenting is seeing my children be authentic. The most rewarding thing for me is to see them do anything that they’re proud of.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
112. “Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.” – Elbert Hubbard
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of children quotes that will fill your heart with love and laughter.
113. “Respect the child. Be not too much his parent. Trespass not on his solitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
114. “You will always be your child’s favorite toy.” – Vicki Lansky
115. “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” – Frank Pittman
Parents quotes that will make your day
116. “A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.” – Japanese Proverb
117. “Parents are without a doubt, one of the most, if not the most influential role models that their kids will probably have under normal circumstances.” – Joseph R. Parker
118. “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.” – Helen Rice
119. “Parents are not perfect, nor are they saints. Dads and moms make mistakes all the time. How you handle these situations will be an important life lesson for your children.” – Bethany Bridges
120. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” — Barbara Kingsolver
121. “It is the sunlight of parental love and encouragement that enables a child to grow in competence and slowly gain mastery over his environment.” – Felicity Bauer
122. “Parents are the most precious gift given by God. We should take care of it.” ― Ciril Cyriac
123. “As your kids grow they may forget what you said, but won’t forget how you made them feel.” – Kevin Heath
124. “The daily choices we make as parents to filter what enters our children’s impressionable hearts and minds will go a long way in determining who our children become.” – Mark J. Musser
125. “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr. T.P.Chia
Parents quotes that will make your day better
126. “While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.” – Angela Schwindt
127. “There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.” – Mahatma Gandhi
128. “Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent.” – Bob Keeshan
129. “With every word we utter, with every action we take, we know our kids are watching us.” – Michelle Obama
130. “But now, being a parent, I go home and see my son and I forget about any mistake I ever made or the reason I’m upset. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man.” – LeBron James
131. “Of course, parents are the most important people in a child’s life.” – Hillary Clinton
132. “The joys of parents are secret, and so are their grieves and fears: they cannot utter the one, nor will they utter the other.” – Francis Bacon
133. “When you become a parent, you look at your parents differently. You look at being a child differently. It’s an awakening, a revelation that you have.” – Philip Seymour Hoffman
134. “At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.” – Jane D. Hull
135. “I learned from my parents the idea that, if you are devoted enough and you want to study something enough, you can really teach yourself anything.” – Brit Marling
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love these mother daughter quotes expressing unconditional love
Parents quotes to uplift your mood
136. “One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
137. “If you’ve never been hated by your child, you’ve never been a parent.” – Bette Davis
138. “Children learn to smile from their parents.” — Shinichi Suzuki
139. “The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven’s lieutenants.” – William Shakespeare
140. “No matter what the delusions are, parents do not really know their children.” ― Manu Joseph
141. “If your parents are alive, be grateful at the opportunity to earn Jannah by serving them.” – Nouman Ali Khan
142. “Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children.” – Iyanla Vanzant
143. “The reason we love our parents is because they loved us first. Every single company should take this advice.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
144. “Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory; children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality.” – George Santayana
145. “The best part about being friends with your parents is that no matter what you do, they have to keep loving you.” – Natalie Portman
Unforgettable parents quotes
146. “Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” – Charles R. Swindoll
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of memory quotes that will help remind you how far you’ve come and motivate you to keep moving forward.
147. “The child supplies the power but the parents have to do the steering.” – Benjamin Spock
148. “The problem with parents is that they’re adults.”― Benjamin Alire Sáenz
149. “Whatever the parents are doing, the kids will follow suit.” – Bob Harper
150. “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” ― Lemony Snicket
151. “Being a parent is the greatest trust that has been given to human beings.” – David O. McKay
152. “Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.” — Chinese Proverb
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of getting older quotes that will make you embrace the beauty in aging.
153. “Now that I’m a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot.” – Adam Sandler
154. “Parents don’t make mistakes because they don’t care, but because they care so deeply.” – T. Berry Brazelton
155. “Becoming a parent erased many of my negative childhood feelings and filled them in with something new.” – Mariska Hargitay
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Childhood quotes to connect with your inner child.
Parents quotes to live by
156. “Most of us become parents long before we have stopped being children.” — Mignon McLaughlin
157. “The world talks to the mind. Parents speak more intimately — they talk to the heart.” — Hain Ginott
158. “I know my parents care and love me, but they never show it the way that they do for my brother.”― Tashie Bhuiyan
159. “Much of what we learn about eating comes from the way our parents feed us.”― Bee Wilson
160. “Parents, deliberately or unaware, teach their children from birth how to behave, drink, feel and perceive. Liberation from these influences is no easy matter.”― Eric Berne
161. “More than children can know what’s good for their parents, the parents know what’s good for their children.”― VKBoy
162. “Sometimes just look at your parents as normal human beings not as your parents.”― Aashu Kandoi
163. “It’s difficult seeing parents for who they are rather than who we want them to be.”― Amy Meyerson
164. “Biology does not make a man a father–nor a woman a mother. We are what we do.”― Andrew Vachss
165. “We grow up expecting our parents to live forever until, one day, they’re suddenly gone.”
― Riley Sager
Parents quotes that will give you all the feelings
166. “Parents are like consumer brands in that, as kids, we remember only two or three key things about them, missing the nuance you only appreciate as you get older and realize people are complicated.”― Scott Galloway
167. “A mother will birth her baby once, but she will spend a lifetime birthing a person.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
168. “Parents are defined by their mistakes.”― Fredrik Backman
169. “When you realize your parents are human, that’s when you lose your innocence.”― Lidia Longorio
170. “Did you have parents or just some people who thought they should own somebody?”
― Catherine Lacey
171. “Love, respect and appreciate your parents as it is the one gift they truly cherish and desire.”― Margo Vader
172. “We receive our inheritance the day we learn a skill from a parent. How we use that skill will determine how far we go!”― Andrew-Knox B Kaniki
173. “Kids don’t do what their parents say-they do what they see their parents do.”― Harlan Coben
174. “Parents can cultivate the character of a child, not the competence of a child.”― Amit Kalantri
175. “We love being your parents, but we also like being your fellow travelers on this part of the road.”― Erin Lee Carr
Have you seen these quotes for kids about learning and success?
Parents quotes and parenting sayings
176. “To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.” ― Barbara Johnson
177. “Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them.” ― P. J. O’Rourke
178. “There is no such thing as being the perfect parent. So just be a real one.” — Sue Atkins
179. “The best way to make children good is to make them happy.” — Oscar Wilde
180. “When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.” — Nora Ephron
181. “It is time for parents to teach young people that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.” – Maya Angelou
182. “Let’s be honest, kids take the number one position and it’s haaaaard to make the time for yourself.” — Kate Hudson
183. “The best security blanket a child can have is parents who respect each other.” — Janet Blaustone
184. “Just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean your needs aren’t important.” — Hilary Duff
185. “The best way to keep children at home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant, and let the air out of the tires.” — Dorothy Parker
Insightful parents quotes
186. “Both my parents are therapists, which means that I am really goddamned well adjusted.”― John Green
187. “Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.”— Martin Mull
188. “What our parents tell us when we are small seldom goes ignored, no matter how foolish it may be.”― Stephen King
189. “Parenting is one of the best management training programs there is.”— Irene Rosenfeld
190. “Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.”— Phyllis Diller
191. “The interesting thing about being a mother is that everyone wants pets, but no one but me cleans the kitty litter.”— Meryl Streep
192. “Don’t try to make children grow up to be like you, or they may do it.”— Russell Baker
193. “Because of their size, parents may be difficult to discipline properly.”— P. J. O’Rourke
194. “Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.”— Ed Asner
195. “Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.”— Bill Ayers
Parents quotes about respect and appreciation
196. “Respect your parents because they are the one who will never let you down at any cost…..” – Anisha Upadhyay
197. “I don’t think it matters how many parents you’ve got, as long as those who are around make their presence a good one.” ― Elizabeth Wurtzel
198. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”- Honore de Balzac
199. “Parenting is the greatest pay-it-forward system on earth. We don’t owe our parents anything. We owe our children everything. The same was true for our parents. The same will be true for our children.”― Dan Pearce
200. “To your parents you are still that innocent baby, and sometimes even you will need your father’s hand and your mother’s lap.”― Amit Kalantri
201. “It made a big difference in my life to grow up with a dad who wasn’t afraid of how great my mom was.”― Steve Maraboli
202. “For children, parents are a yardstick for normalcy.” ― Upasana Saraf
203. “That’s the thing about parents. They ask what you think, but they don’t really care, or at least they don’t care enough to let it affect the outcome.”― Peter Monn
204. “In the end, Mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” ― Randy Susan Meyers
205. “Every parent is an artist, but not every artist is a parent.”― Eric Micha’el Leventhal
Parents quotes that will brighten your day
206. “I love my parents. Coming out to them was sort of coming out to myself. I educated them, and I wanted our relationship to keep growing. I wanted them to be a part of my life still. I wanted to be able to share with them what I was going through.” – Randy Harrison
207. “You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love.” – Jennifer Hudson
208. “We are the people our parents warned us about.” – Jimmy Buffett
209. “We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.” – Henry Ward Beecher
210. “It’s very hard for our parents who see us enter a world that they can’t imagine.” – Alice Walker
211. “Being a parent doesn’t give you an excuse for bad manners.” – Rosalind Wiseman
212. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
213. “If your parents didn’t have any children, there’s a good chance that you won’t have any.” – Clarence Day
214. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
215. “Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings.” – Hodding Carter
Parents quotes that will inspire you
216. “Sometimes the storms in our lives make us better people, and they give us an appreciation for all the things that other people take for granted.”—Shannon Striner
217. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition of my mother.” – Booker T. Washington
218. “Motherhood doesn’t have to be so serious and structured. There’s something freeing about poking fun at yourself and being silly from time to time.”—Eliza Morrill
219. “Parents of young children should realize that few people, and maybe no one, will find their children as enchanting as they do.” – Barbara Walters
220. “I might run out of space in my brain, but I never run out of space in my heart.”—Allison Slater Tate
221. “In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.” – Paul Young
222. “Whatever you’re stressing out about, would you want your child someday to put that same pressure on themselves? If not, it’s totally reasonable to set it aside.”—Dr. Deborah Gilboa
223. “Love is giving your kids your undivided attention and time.” – Kevin Heath
224. “I have a newfound respect for my body, even with my extra jiggle and stretch marks.”—Sophie Mayanne
225. “Parents with their words, attitudes, and actions possess the ability to bless or curse the identities of their children.” – Craig Hill
More parents quotes and sayings
226. “My parents taught my sister and me the importance of giving back and making a difference in another person’s life.” – Beyonce Knowles
227. “I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” – Lady Gaga
228. “Parents should be the most important examples for their children.” – Christy Turlington
229. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes his stronger and more independent.” – Cheri Fuller
230. “I love my father as the stars –he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Terri Guillemets
231. “Most important jobs of a parent: unconditional love, comfort and protection, and a solid platform and values for future success.”― M. James Airey
232. “When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
233. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
234. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
235. “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” – A.E. Coppard
Parents quotes from daughter
236. “The only job a parent has is work themselves out of a job.”― Holly Gates
237. “I’m a good blend of both my mom and dad.” – Danica Patrick
238. “Kids can be more creative and smarter if parents didn’t want them to be first & best.”
239. “I have great genes. Thank you to my mom and dad for that one.” – Gloria Estefan
240. “I think everyone’s parents have secrets. You just have to know where to look for them.”
― Lemony Snicket
241. “I feel like I’ve lived quite a sheltered life, like my mom and dad were quite protective of me.” – Leona Lewis
242. “No matter how old you are, there’s no cozier feeling than to have your mom take care of you.”― Brandi Glanville
243. “It’s always been a dream of mine to get somewhere and to have my mom and dad with me up there.” – Haley Reinhart
244. “My mom and dad, you’re my heart, thank you for keeping me going all these years and never letting me give up.” – Anna Gunn
245. “My mom and dad met at Anaheim High School. After they got married, all they wanted to do was have four children, and they did.” – Gwen Stefani
Parents quotes to make you cherish them more
246. “You learn so much about yourself from being a parent and you care more about the world you are raising your kids in.” — Kim Kardashian
247. “The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.” — Brene Brown
248. “There really are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child.” — Anne Lamott
249. “No one knows his true character until he has run out of gas, purchased something on the installment plan and raised an adolescent.” — Marcelene Cox
250. “Before I got married I had six theories about raising children; now, I have six children and no theories.”― John Wilmot
251. “Having a child is like getting a tattoo … on your face. You better be committed.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
252. “A child enters your home and for the next twenty years makes so much noise you can hardly stand it. The child departs, leaving the house so silent you think you are going mad.” — John Andrew Holmes
253.“Nurturing never happens in a rush.” — Emma Scheib
254. “We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
255. “Too much love never spoils children. Children become spoiled when we substitute presents for presence.” — Anthony Withman
Inspirational quotes for parents
256. “Children are not a lifelong sentence but a lifelong reward.” ― Jacqui Shepherd
257. “Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk.” — Carl Jung
258. “The birth of a child is a sacred phenomenon.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
259. “Your children vividly remember every unkind thing you ever did to them, plus a few you really didn’t.” — Mignon McLaughlin
260. “Every parent is an artist, but not every artist is apparent.” ― Eric Micha’el Leventhal
261. “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
262. “What’s done to children, they will do to society.” — Karl Menninger
263. “Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.” — William Feather
264. “You learn so much about yourself from being a parent and you care more about the world you are raising your kids in.” — Kim Kardashian
265. “A lot of parents will do anything for their kids except let them be themselves.” — Banksy
Parents Quotes And Sayings For Their Unconditional Love
266. “I believe that we parents must encourage our children to become educated, so they can get into a good college that we cannot afford.” — Dave Barry
267. “Parenting is not for sissies. You have to sacrifice and grow up.” — Jillian Michaels
268. “I’m thankful my parents obliged me to live with the unvarnished truth: I might not have been a looker, but I was a better speller than the prettiest girl in my class, and I was funnier, too.” — Laurie Graham
269. “If you try your best to be the best parent you can be, you will have done all that a human being can do and all that God expects you to do.” — Jeffrey R. Holland
270. “Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to make it dry.” — Alvin H. Price
271. “Thank God I had two parents who loved me enough to stay on my case.” — Shaquille O’Neal
272. “The weird thing is that you’re just not a parent … and then you are. It takes your brain a couple hours to catch up to that.” — Seth Meyers
273. “Being a working parent sometimes is unbelievably heartbreaking and hard but thank god for FaceTime (even if it’s blurry).” — Busy Philipps
274. “You nurtured and protected me and taught me with great care. And every time I’ve needed you, you were always there.” — Ron Tranmer
275. “Being a parent makes you feel like a blanket that’s always too small. No matter how hard you try to cover everyone, there’s always someone who’s freezing.” ― Fredrik Backman
Parents Quotes And Sayings On The Upbringing of Kids
276. “Once you’re a parent, male or female, every single thing that happens in your life is seen through the prism of being a parent.” — Russell Crowe
277. “You never stop being a parent, Adam, no matter how old or wise your child becomes you’ll see.” — Robert Charles Wilson
278. “I believe that children are, by nature, very forgiving. I don’t think children expect their parents to be perfect. I think they demand that their parents be real.” — Beth Moore
279. “Everybody always tells you what an awesome and unique experience being a parent is. Words can never do the feeling justice.” — Eric Church
280. “Being a parent is the hardest job ever in life.” — Nicole Ari Parker
281. “Remember, the goal is not to raise great kids; it’s to raise kids who become great adults.” — Andy Andrews
282. “Being a parent is very important to me.” — Diana Ross
283. “Being a parent is a weird juggling act – and nobody does it right. Everybody does it wrong.” — Jamie Lee Curtis
284. “Being a parent, I’m acutely aware of how hard it is to get good childcare.” — Maya Harris
285. “I think being a parent is knowing how to love. Sometimes love is discipline, sometimes it’s humor, sometimes it’s listening.” — Melissa Etheridge
Which are your favorite parents quotes?
Parents are the gentle and supportive pillars that hold our families together.
We can expect genuine and unconditional love only from parents.
Hopefully, these quotes have shown why parents are important in our lives and inspired you to appreciate them more.
Did you enjoy these parents quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
Master quote curator and editor on a mission to inspire.
October 21, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Extra Information About real parents quotes That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
Parents Quotes and Sayings About Family and Support
Rating: 5⭐ (382362 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 3⭐
Sumary: Looking for the best quotes about parents? Here’s a list of parents quotes & sayings to remind of the important role they paly in life.
Matching Result: Parents are the gentle and supportive pillars that hold our families together. We can expect genuine and unconditional love only from parents.
- Intro: Parents Quotes and Sayings About Family and Support These inspirational parents quotes will help you show love and respect to the people who gave you life and raised you.Let us know which one resonated with you the most in the comment section below.What are the benefits of reading these quotes about parents?All families are different, and that is ok! These parents quotes will help you:Find the words to thank everyone who was involved in shaping you into the adult you are nowUnderstand your parents betterBe a better parentIf you have a terrible relationship with your parents, some of these quotes…
Being A Real Parent Quotes – QuotesGram
Rating: 5⭐ (382362 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 3⭐
Sumary: Discover and share Being A Real Parent Quotes. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.
Matching Result: Being a parent means you sacrifice your needs for your child’s. No … Real Man Takes Care Of His Kids Quotes A child who is allowed to be . being a parent …
- Intro: Being A Real Parent Quotes. QuotesGram Login with or Looking to create an account? Forgot your password?
707 Inspiring and Funny Parents Quotes 2022 – One Week In
Rating: 5⭐ (382362 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 3⭐
Sumary: 707 Amazing Parents Quotes 2022 for COPY-and-PASTE [for free!]. Famous quotes, Inspiring and Funny + Great Parenting Tips.
Matching Result: Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving. Parents act so strong for us, that we often forget just how …
- Intro: 707 Inspiring and Funny Parents Quotes 2022 – Plus Helpful Parenting Tips Here you have Inspiring and Funny Parents Quotes. Whether you’re looking for inspiring quotes for your relatives or a heartfelt message to dedicated them, look no further. We even included helpful parenting tips you can check out. Where would we be if is it not for our parents? They are our soul and our life. And as a parent, what their children feel is double of what they feel. If their children are happy, it is double their happiness. And if they are in pain, they also feel…
125+ Beautiful Real Parents Quotes That Will Unlock Your True …
Rating: 5⭐ (382362 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 3⭐
Sumary: Real Parents quotations to inspire your inner self: My parents didn’t really understand too much about sport. At that time, we were in a Polish community in the inner city of Chicago, and I was the youn
Matching Result: Real Parents quotations to inspire your inner self: My parents didn’t really understand too much about sport. At that time, we were in a Polish community in …
- Intro: 125+ Beautiful Real Parents Quotes That Will Unlock Your True Potential What parents teach is themselves, as models of what is human – by their moods, their reactions, their facial expressions and actions. These are the real things parents need to be aware of, and of how they affect their children. Allow them to know you, and it might become easier for them to learn about themselves. The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself. Visualise all those meaningful real parents quotes The whole world is conscious. It’s just that we become conscious at times, and you…
TOP 10 REAL PARENTS QUOTES – A-Z Quotes
Rating: 5⭐ (382362 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 3⭐
Sumary: Enjoy our real parents quotes collection. Best real parents quotes selected by thousands of our users!
Matching Result: Real Parents Quotes · There’s nothing secret about it. · When I was little, I knew that I was not adopted, but I actually imagined and hoped that I was, and that …
- Intro: TOP 10 REAL PARENTS QUOTES | A-Z Quotes Get Social with AzQuotes Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Every day we present the best quotes! Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends Join us on Facebook Join us on Twitter Join us on Google+
These 125 Quotes on Being a Parent Will Give You All the …
Rating: 5⭐ (382362 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 3⭐
Sumary: Here are 125 parents quotes that will resonate with every type of parent, from funny parenting quotes to the best parenthood quotes.
Matching Result: Here are 125 parents quotes that will resonate with every type of parent. 125 Parenting Quotes. “When you hold your baby in your arms the first …
- Intro: These 125 Quotes on Being a Parent Will Give You All the FeelingsIf you’re a parent, you know it’s the most frustrating, hilarious, fulfilling, emotional, joy-sparking (the adjectives go on and on) experience you’ll ever have in your life. There’s so much to say about being a parent that it often leaves you speechless—which is why it’s OK to let other sum it up for you once in a while.Here are 125 parents quotes that will resonate with every type of parent.125 Parenting Quotes”When you hold your baby in your arms the first time, and you think of all the…
35 Best Parenting Quotes That Perfectly Sum Up Family Life
Rating: 5⭐ (382362 rating)
Highest Rate: 5⭐
Lowest Rate: 3⭐
Matching Result: New Parenting Quotes · “There is no such thing as a perfect parent. · “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” –Abraham Lincoln · “Parents aren’t the …
- Intro: 35 Best Parenting Quotes That Perfectly Sum Up Family Life“My biggest parenting conundrum: Why is it so hard to put someone who is already sleepy to sleep?”on May 24, 2022Parenthood: (noun) signing your entire peaceful sleep schedule away in exchange for dirty diapers, sticky hands and caffeine addictions. Even though you haven’t been able to close the bathroom door and have a minute to yourself for who knows how long, parenthood has its rewards. Like those tender moments when your kids falling asleep in your arms or make you laugh when they show you their new dance moves. While there…
Frequently Asked Questions About real parents quotes
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic real parents quotes, then this section may help you solve it.
What is the best quote for parents?
Positive Parenting Quotes
- ?We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.? ? …
- ?A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.? ? …
- ?To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.? ? …
- ?Love your parents.
What a real parent is?
A real parent is someone who gives real attention to their child, loves them, and takes care of them. Some people who are birth parents are not good parents at all. On the other hand, some birth parents are much better to their kids than their stepparents. But a real parent can be anyone, sometimes even a grandparent
What do you call a real parent?
The father and mother whose DNA a child carries are usually called the child’s biological parents. Legal parents have a family relationship to the child by law, but do not need to be related by blood, for example in the case of an adopted child.
What parents love quotes?
05 Parents Love Quotes
- ?My Parents are My Backbone. …
- ?No Matter How far We Come, Our Parents are Always in Us.” – Brad Meltzer. …
- ?That’s What Children Are for – That Their Parents May not Be Bored.? – Ivan Turgenev. …
- ?Our Parents’ Prayer is the Most Beautiful Poetry & Expectations.? – Aditia Rinaldi.
What parents love means?
Parental love is characterized by warmth, affection, care, comfort, concern, nurture, support, acceptance or simply love that a child can feel from their parents?1?. The parents’ love can be felt when they kiss, hug, praise, compliment, or say nice things to or about their children.
What is parents in few lines?
1) Parents are the caretaker of their offspring i.e. their children. 2) Parents play an important role in our mental, physical, social, financial and career development. 3) Parents are the mother and father of a child and they could be biologically or legally related to a person.
What is real parent values?
Their guidance and support help the children to live the life they always wanted. Parents are the first teachers of their children and play an important role in the mental, physical, social, financial and career development of children. Teenage activities play a big role to direct life and career.
Why parents are important in our life?
Parents contribute to developing focus, concentration, and self-control in their children. They also improve critical thinking, empathy, perspective, making connections, and communicating. With a supportive parent, a child never regrets taking risks and this prepares a self-directed child.
What is a good parent?
Parents who make time to listen, take children’s concerns seriously, provide consistent support, step back and let kids solve problems on their own (or not), and allow ample free time for play, can help children thrive.
Why parents are the best?
Parents are the one responsible for providing the needs of their children like love, attention, support, material things and most of all knowledge. Parents are indeed the best teachers of their children; they give knowledge in several ways. First, they’re the one who teach their child to talk in their early age.
Who is a good parent?
A good parent is someone who strives to make decisions in the best interest of the child. What makes a great parent isn’t only defined by the parent’s action, but also their intention. A good parent doesn’t have to be perfect. No one is perfect.
Why are parents so important in life?
Parents are among the most important people in the lives of young children. Parents include mothers and fathers, as well as other caregivers who act as parents. From birth, children rely on parents to provide them with the care they need to be happy and healthy, and to grow and develop well.
What is parents unconditional love?
When parents accept, love, and show affection to their children, even when they make mistakes or fall short of expectations, this is love unconditional. In other words, it is a form of love with no strings attached. Therefore, parents love their children for who they are, no matter what.
Why is parental love so strong?
Parental love is at least partly biological. Oxytocin is the hormone that is involved in forming bonds of love (romantic, familial or otherwise). Parents get large dosages of oxytocin when interacting with their children.
What makes a happy parent?
The answer? Focus on your kids. The research showed that child-centric parents spent more time with their children than parents who were not child-centric. They also spent more time thinking and talking about their kids, and they dedicated more financial resources to their kids.