Below is information and knowledge on the topic scooby doo love quotes gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: Scooby Doo captions for Instagram, Scooby-Doo quotes Daphne, Scooby Quotes, Shaggy quotes, scooby-doo quotes ruh roh, Scooby-Doo quotes Fred.
cooby-Doo Quotes: Let’s Vote On It
We’re here with the best Scooby-Doo quotes because who doesn’t love Scooby-Doo? He is friendly, loyal, goofy, silly, and always ready to help others. He can be very helpful when it comes to solving mysteries. He also loves to eat hamburgers and hot dogs.
Scooby-Doo is known for the adventures of Scooby-Doo, the very famous Shaggy, Velma, Fred, and Daphne. The gang enjoys together and gives the audience many unforgettable & humorous moments!
Best quotes from Scooby-Doo & The Gang
- “Scooby Doobie Doooo!” – Scooby-Doo
- “Let’s do what we do best Scoob, eat.” – Shaggy
- “I Have To Laugh At Myself. Those Two Chickens Tricked Us!” – Fred
- “Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!” – Scooby-Doo
- “Come on, let’s get out of here while we still can!” – Fred
- “Scooby-Doo, where are you?” – Shaggy
- “The place is haunted.” – Velma
- “rought ra rindow.” – Scooby-Doo
- “Leave it to Daphne to pick the wrong door!” – Shaggy
- “I told you I’d save you.” – Velma
Also read: Best Winnie the Pooh quotes that make life easy
- “Over here!” – Scooby-Doo
- “It looks like we’ve got ourselves a mystery.” – Fred
- “Watch the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told. You are brave, and that’s a fact. You will do the high wire act.”-Ghost Clown
- “That’s one fish story no one will believe.” – Velma
- “I can already taste those chocolate-covered hot dogs.” – Shaggy
- “Ruh-roh–RAGGY!!!” – Scooby-Doo
- “But Don’t Worry, I Got A Hot Idea!” – Velma
- “That’s funny. He doesn’t look a day over two thousand to me.” – Shaggy
- “Rizza Rie!” – Scooby-Doo
- “Let’s vote on it. Mystery or pizza pie?” – Shaggy
- “I’m so scared! I wish I had a ham sandwich to calm my nerves!” – Shaggy
- “Ooh, wow! They sure picked a creepy enough place to read a will.” – Daphne
- “Would you do it for a Scoobie Snack?” – Daphne
- “Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.” – Shaggy
- “Huh? Scooby, I always knew you were a little batty!” – Shaggy
- “Zoinks! It’s the creepy coin collector again!” – Shaggy
- “Wow, he could still scare me, Professor.” – Daphne
- “Great, but next time please don’t do me any favors.” – Shaggy
- “Shaggy, sometimes I think you’d rather eat pizza pie than solve a mystery.” – Daphne
- “Say, Scooby, kind of a spooky night, huh?” – Shaggy
- “Oh, My Hairdo!” – Daphne
- “Here, double ugly, go buy yourself a new face.” – Shaggy
- “There’s a very logical explanation for all this.” – Velma
- “Like Who’s Gonna Build A New Us?” – Shaggy
Related Reading: Pinky and the Brain Quotes: Silly, Smart & So Fun
Best Scooby-Doo Quotes from “Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!”
- “Mary Jane: I’m Mary Jane.
Shaggy: Like that is my favorite name.” – ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- We discovered the mastermind is Scrappy, who sadly was taken by evil.” – Velma Dinkley, ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- “Hey, you guys, look, I know I’m just the dude that carries the bags. But it seems to me we all play an important part in this group. I mean, we’re just like a big, delicious banana split. Fred, you’re the big banana. Daphne, you’re the pastrami and bubble gum flavored ice cream, and Velma, you’re the sweet and sour mustard sauce that goes on top.” – Shaggy Rogers, ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- “No, Scoob. Friends don’t quit.” – Shaggy Rogers, ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- “Scooby-Doo: Shaggy, You’re whipped!
- Shaggy Rogers: I’m whipped? Oh, yeah? Why don’t you say that to my face, man!
Scooby-Doo: Okay, I will. Your mother eats cat poop!
Shaggy Rogers: No, Scooby-Doo, Your mom eats cat poop!” – ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- “I am so over this damsel in distress nonsense.”-Daphne Blake, ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- “Gotcha! You look so much bigger on T.V!” -Scrappy Rex, ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- “I would have gotten away with it! If it won’t for you misable son’s of a – “Scrappy Rex, ‘Scooby-Doo: The Movie’.
- “Danger-Prone Daphne Did It Again.” – Fred
- “Maybe He Went Out For The Night, Get It?” – Shaggy
Scooby-Doo has been around since 1969. The cartoon series follows the adventures of Shaggy Rogers (voiced by Frank Welker) and his dog, Scrappy-Doo (voiced by Matthew Lillard). The show was created by Hanna Barbera Productions and aired on CBS from September 15, 1969, until December 31, 2002.
In the early 1970s, Hanna Barbera produced a live-action television series called Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! This version featured Fred Jones and Daphne Blake as the main characters. The show ran for two seasons before being canceled.
In 1981, Hanna Barbera released another animated series titled Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, featuring the same cast as the previous TV series. The new show lasted for three seasons and spawned several spin-offs such as Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo, where Scrappy became the star of his own show.
The much-loved Scooby-Doo reminds everyone of their childhood and the magical days of Cartoon Network supremacy.
Which of the above-mentioned Scooby-Doo quotes do you like the most? Let us know in the comment section below.
Extra Information About scooby doo love quotes That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
45 Best Scooby-Doo Quotes: Let's Vote On It – SplashLearn
40 Inspirational Scooby Doo Quotes By Shaggy & More
50 Scooby-Doo Quotes on Mysteries and Friendship
Scooby-Doo: The 15 Best Quotes Of The Franchise, Ranked
The 45 Most Fun Scooby Doo Quotes! – AnQuotes.com
25+ Best Scooby Doo Quotes From 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are …
Frequently Asked Questions About scooby doo love quotes
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic scooby doo love quotes, then this section may help you solve it.
What is Scooby-Doo’s most famous line?
?Looks Like We’ve Got Another Mystery On Our Hands.? It’s one of those catchphrases that crops up in almost every iteration of the Scooby-Doo universe
What are some quotes from Scooby-Doo?
Best quotes from Scooby-Doo & The Gang
- ?Let’s do what we do best Scoob, eat.? ? …
- ?I Have To Laugh At Myself. …
- ?Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!? ? …
- ?Come on, let’s get out of here while we still can!? ? …
- ?Scooby-Doo, where are you?? ? …
- ?The place is haunted.? ? …
- ?rought ra rindow.? ? …
- ?Leave it to Daphne to pick the wrong door!? ?
What does Scooby-Doo always say?
His catchphrase, usually howled at the end of every production, is “Scooby-Dooby-Doo!” or “Rooby-Rooby-Roo”.
What does Fred say to Daphne?
Fred : I’m affraid. I’m a wimp, huh? Daphne : That doesn’t make you a wimp. Makes you human.
What is Daphne Blake’s catchphrase?
Shaggy’s catchphrase is ?Zoinks!?, Velma’s is ?Jinkies!?, Daphne’s is ?Creepers!?, Fred’s is ?Let’s split up, gang!?, and Scooby’s is ?Scooby dooby doo!?
What do they say at the end of every Scooby-Doo episode?
“And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!” The line came into being during the first TV series Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
What’s the famous line from it?
Be true, be brave, stand.? ?Come on back and we’ll see if you remember the simplest thing of all ? how it is to be children, secure in belief and thus afraid of the dark.? ?What can be done when you’re eleven can often never be done again.? ?No good friends, no bad friends; only people you want, need to be with.
What is a Scooby-Doo slang?
noun. rhyming slang. a clue. I don’t have a scooby doo what you’re talking about.
Did Scooby-Doo have a girlfriend?
Nova was the pet dog of Brad Chiles and Judy Reeves. She became Scooby-Doo’s girlfriend, and when her owners were revealed to be working for Professor Pericles and Mr. E, Mystery Incorporated took her away.
What is Daphne’s iconic line?
You can choose to love me as much as I love you. That should not be up to anyone else. That cannot be up to anyone else. It can only be up to you.? ? Daphne, Season 1, Episode 8 ?After the Rain?
What did Daphne call her child?
During season two, Daphne casually reveals baby Basset’s first name ? Augie ? which proves they stuck with Simon’s request to follow the Bridgerton family tradition of alphabetizing kids’ names. Perhaps Augie is a nickname for a longer Regency-era-worthy name like Augustus or Augustin?
Is Daphne’s baby a boy?
Meanwhile, in Julia Quinn’s “The Duke and I,” the first book that inspired the Netflix series, Simon and Daphne’s first child is a girl they name Amelia. They then have two more daughters, Belinda and Caroline, before welcoming two sons, David and Edward.
Who is Velma in love with?
Of course, she also does her share of sweet-talking too. During the first season of the 2010?2013 series Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Velma is in a romantic relationship with Shaggy, much to the distaste of Scooby-Doo. Their relationship ends in “Howl of the Fright Hound” (season 1, episode 10).
Why did Daphne cry when she bled?
She’s had a period. She cries in her mother’s arms. As she sobs, Simon’s eyes fill up as he watches the concert. It’s a gutting moment for Daphne, and it could potentially mean that her and Simon’s marriage will only be in the name.
Who is Daphne baby daddy?
Daphne and Simon’s Baby Takes an Adorable Selfie With the Bridgerton Family. Daphne Bridgerton and Simon Basset’s baby is the cutest little royal.