Below is information and knowledge on the topic scooby doo words gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: Scooby-Doo catchphrase, scooby-doo quotes ruh roh, scooby-doo quotes for instagram, funny scooby-doo captions, scooby-doo catchphrases daphne, Scooby-Doo say, What does Fred say in Scooby-Doo.
=”video” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/apztubUz8TA” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope;” allowfullscreen>
Simple Plan – What's New Scooby Doo (Official Lyric Video)
o Quotes from Scooby and the Gang
Enjoy these Scooby-Doo quotes about the best mystery-solving dog and friends in the business.
Scooby-Doo is a cartoon about a fun-loving, hilarious Great Dane that solves mysteries with his owner Shaggy and their gang of friends.
This cartoon is a classic, and all the gang makes the mysteries fun.
Tell us which version of Scooby Doo you liked the best in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading Scooby Doo quotes?
They don’t only solve mysteries; they make it fun and always spoil the bad guys’ plans.
Scooby-Doo is famous for solving mysteries involving ghosts and goblins.
He constantly overcomes his fears and “accidentally” solves the mysteries.
Let these Scooby Doo quotes:
- help you tap into your own inner strength
- take you back to watching cartoons as a kid
- make you laugh at the antics of the giant dog
For some family fun, enjoy the first Scooby-Doo episode that you can.
Joe Ruby and Ken Spears created the original Scooby-Doo series in 1969.
It has received two Emmy nominations and is considered one of the greatest TV cartoons of all time.
Keep reading these Scooby-Doo quotes for a dose of inspiration and laughter.
Don’t forget to check out these Mickey Mouse quotes from everyone’s favorite mouse.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Famous Quotes by Scooby-Doo
1. “Scooby Doobie Doooo!” – Scooby-Doo
2. “It looks like we’ve got ourselves a mystery.” – Fred
3. “Would you do it for a Scoobie Snack?” – Daphne
4. “There’s a very logical explanation for all this.” – Velma
5. “Over here!” – Scooby-Doo
6. “Ruh-roh–RAGGY!!!” – Scooby-Doo
7. “Rizza Rie!” – Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo Quotes from Shaggy (Scooby’s owner)
8. “Let’s do what we do best Scoob, eat.” – Shaggy
9. “Scooby-Doo, where are you?” – Shaggy
10. “Scooby, like wow! Too late! He’s gone to that great boneyard in the sky!” – Shaggy
11. “Leave it to Daphne to pick the wrong door!” – Shaggy
12. “I can already taste those chocolate-covered hot dogs.” – Shaggy
13. “Yeah. Like, you got him. King Kong in a flash.” – Shaggy
14. “Zoinks! It’s him!” – Shaggy
15. “Scooby where’d you put the key?” – Shaggy
16. “That’s funny. He doesn’t look a day over two thousand to me.” – Shaggy
More Scooby-Doo Quotes from Shaggy
17. “Yeah, but, how do we know the phantom will ever chase Scooby-Doo? He’s a dog.” – Shaggy
18. “I’m so scared! I wish I had a ham sandwich to calm my nerves!” – Shaggy
19. “G-g-g-GHOST!” – Shaggy
20. “Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.” – Shaggy
21. “Huh? Scooby, I always knew you were a little batty!” – Shaggy
22. “Great, but next time please don’t do me any favors.” – Shaggy
23. “Let’s vote on it. Mystery or pizza pie?” – Shaggy
24. “Zoinks! It’s the creepy coin collector again!” – Shaggy
25. “Say, Scooby, kind of a spooky night, huh?” – Shaggy
Which of these Scooby-Doo quotes is your favorite?
Now that we have introduced you to the gang of characters on Scooby-Doo, hopefully, you can get a feeling for their characters.
While all the characters are funny, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy are the most hilarious of the gang and also the most frightened.
Fred is the leader, Velma is the brainiac, and Daphne is the one that always gets into trouble.
You will enjoy this classic from the time you watch it, and you can enjoy it with your entire family.
The gang is always stumbling upon mysteries that usually involve “ghosts,” and one way or another, they save the day!
Did you enjoy reading these Scooby-Doo quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share this article on social media if you enjoyed it!
Writer, Entrepreneur and Inspirational quote curator
October 27, 2022 6:17 AM EST
Extra Information About scooby doo words That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
Scooby-Doo Quotes from Scooby and the Gang
25+ Best Scooby Doo Quotes From 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are …
307 Words Related to Scooby Doo
Scooby-Doo: The 15 Best Quotes Of The Franchise, Ranked
Scooby Doo Theme Song Lyrics – Lyrics On Demand
Frequently Asked Questions About scooby doo words
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic scooby doo words, then this section may help you solve it.
What is Scooby-Doo’s catchphrase?
Does Scooby-Doo say Ruh Roh?
First used by Astro on the cartoon The Jetsons and later by Scooby-Doo in the Scooby-Doo cartoon series; both characters are dogs who speak broken English with the insertion of many r’s.
What is Scrappy Doo catchphrase?
Scrappy-Doo is a fictional Great Dane puppy created by Hanna-Barbera Productions in 1979 with the catchphrases “Scrappy Dappy Doo”, “Lemme at ’em!” and “Puppy Power!”. He is the nephew of Hanna-Barbera cartoon star Scooby-Doo.
What does shaggy say when scared?
Shaggy : I’m so scared, I wish I had a ham sandwich to calm my nerves.
What does Hydrocolonic mean Scooby-Doo?
‘ And Shaggy says ‘Right, or hydrocolonic’, often misheard as ‘or hydrocronic’, which is slang for marijuana.
Who says Rut row?
What is Scooby Doo trying to pronounce when he says “rut row”? “Uh-oh!” As in, “Oh no! We’re in trouble now!”
What does Scoob stand for?
a marihuana cigarette: pass me that scoob. Contributor’s comments: The word is also common throughout QLD and NSW. Contributor’s comments: Same as a joint.
What drug is called Scooby?
K2. Other Names to Look For: Scooby Snacks, Genie, Yucatan Fire, Bliss, Black.
What is Daphne’s catchphrase?
Shaggy’s catchphrase is ?Zoinks!?, Velma’s is ?Jinkies!?, Daphne’s is ?Creepers!?, Fred’s is ?Let’s split up, gang!?, and Scooby’s is ?Scooby dooby doo!?
What does Ruh rah mean?
(humorous) Alternative form of uh-oh. interjection.
Does Fred say the F word?
The F-word is also used when fred is bouncing down the stairs when they try escaping mothers house so not to take the pills from the nurse.
What does jinkies mean?
Interjection. jinkies. Expressing surprise or amazement.