Below is information and knowledge on the topic velma’s catchphrase scooby doo gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: Daphne catchphrase Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo catchphrases, Scooby Doo catchphrases Fred, Who says Jeepers in Scooby-Doo, Shaggy catchphrases, Scooby-Doo Instagram captions, Scooby-Doo Jinkies.
=”video” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RpNxyeB1QN4″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope;” allowfullscreen>
Robot Chicken – Scooby Doo Catchphrases
ses of Scooby-Doo
Since the debut of the Scooby-Doo franchise in 1969, several popular catchphrases have become synonymous with the characters therefrom. To wit:
- “Looks like we’ve got another mystery on our hands”: Fred Jones’ signal that another case is in the wings (akin to Sherlock Holmes’ “The game is afoot!”)
- “Jinkies!” Synonymous with Velma Dinkley, as in her signalling that an important clue has emerged. (In the Johnny Bravo crossover episode “Bravo Dooby-Doo,” Johnny Bravo is overheard asking Velma “Jinkies … Jinkies … Is that a breakfast cereal or something?!”)
- “Jeepers!” Said by Daphne when she finds a clue or is startled.
- “Danger-Prone Daphne is stuck again”: Also from Velma, and occasionally Fred, referring to any awkward situation in which Daphne Blake is caught up in, only to stumble.
- “Ruh-roh–RAGGY!!!” Scooby-Doo’s characteristic signal to Shaggy that the monster du jour is close at hand,
- “Zoinks!!” The characteristic catchphrase of Norville “Shaggy” Rogers, usually signalling that the monster is on the attack, and the chase is inevitable.
- “Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?” Usually asked by either Daphne or Velma as a way to get Scooby-Doo to help on the case.
- “Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-TAA!! PUPPY POWER!!” Scrappy-Doo’s entrance line, delivered in the style of a trumpet charge (and more often than not bombastically, usually to the annoyance and chagrin of the others).
- “Lemme at ’em! LEMME AT ‘EM!!” Also from Scrappy-Doo, usually reinforced by his forepaws simulating boxing moves (howbeit comically). Sometimes requiring his Uncle Scooby to drag Scrappy by the tail and take him down a peg, as if sensing that the whole was rather dangerous for such a raw youngster.
- “And I’d have gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for those meddling kids!” The inevitable remark of the “real” culprit(s) behind the “monster,” usually preceded with some sort of absurd tale to explain the circumstances.
- “Scooby-Dooby-Doo!” Scooby’s famous catchphrase, often said at the end of the episode or when Scooby likes something. He also says it in an upset tone sometimes when he has to do something he doesn’t like.
Extra Information About velma’s catchphrase scooby doo That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
Catchphrases of Scooby-Doo – Hanna-Barbera Wiki – Fandom
Jinkies! You'll Never Believe What Velma's Catchphrase Means
45 Best Scooby-Doo Quotes: Let's Vote On It – SplashLearn
What is velma's catchphrase from scooby-doo? – Alexa Answers
What is Scooby-Doo's catchphrase?
Frequently Asked Questions About velma’s catchphrase scooby doo
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic velma’s catchphrase scooby doo, then this section may help you solve it.
What is the famous line from Scooby-Doo?
?Looks Like We’ve Got Another Mystery On Our Hands.? It’s one of those catchphrases that crops up in almost every iteration of the Scooby-Doo universe
Does Velma say jinkies?
“Jinkies!” Synonymous with Velma Dinkley, as in her signalling that an important clue has emerged. (In the Johnny Bravo crossover episode “Bravo Dooby-Doo,” Johnny Bravo is overheard asking Velma “Jinkies …
What does the term jinkies mean?
Expressing surprise or amazement
What does it mean when Velma says jinkies?
Jinkies Definition Indication of surprise or amazement.
What does Velma always say when she loses her glasses?
She frequently exclaims “My glasses. I can’t see a thing without my glasses!” (or a variation of it) when she loses them.
Does Fred say the F word?
The F-word is also used when fred is bouncing down the stairs when they try escaping mothers house so not to take the pills from the nurse.
What is Daphne’s catchphrase?
Shaggy’s catchphrase is ?Zoinks!?, Velma’s is ?Jinkies!?, Daphne’s is ?Creepers!?, Fred’s is ?Let’s split up, gang!?, and Scooby’s is ?Scooby dooby doo!?
Why did Velma leave Fred?
In real life, it was difficult to get all of the voice actors together, and Velma’s actress got sick halfway through the season and has to be replaced. Coupled with Daphne, Fred, and Velma’s declining popularity, it was decided that it would ultimately be easier to get rid of those characters.
Who is Velma crush?
Mystery Incorporated, Velma is in a romantic relationship with Shaggy, much to the distaste of Scooby-Doo.
Is Velma part of the Lgbtq?
Velma in new ‘Scooby Doo’ clip delights fans who say her LGBTQ+ identity has been confirmed. Coco Diablo, Shaggy, Velma and Scooby Doo in a scene from “Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo!” Warner Bros. It appears Velma wants a same-sex boo in the an upcoming HBO Max Scooby Doo Halloween movie.
What is Velma known for?
For the first time, “Scooby-Doo’s” Velma Dinkley is officially being portrayed as a member of the LGBTQ+ community. The iconic character, known for her witty intelligence and catchphrase “Jinkies!,” is shown crushing on another female character in a scene from the franchise’s latest movie, “Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo!”
Who is Shaggy’s girlfriend?
Velma Dinkley is Shaggy’s official love interest in Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated; it is the first series to have an officially stated romantic relationship between the two.
Who does Velma marry?
Tony Cervone, one of the creators of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, has directly stated that Velma and Marcie Fleach are an official couple after the timeline resets in Come Undone, and even stated that Velma was a closeted lesbian before that.
Why did Velma break up with Shaggy?
Shaggy decided to break up with Velma in favor of his relationship with Scooby, ultimately deciding that he wasn’t ready for a committed relationship. Velma became irate and inconsolable at the realization that he chose a dog over her.