Below is information and knowledge on the topic you deserve more quotes gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: .
rve Better’ Quotes to Recognize Your Worth
These “I deserve better” quotes will help you not settle for less and help you navigate your relationships.
Have you been in a situation or relationship that has left you questioning your value and self-worth?
This could be nearly any type of situation or relationship, like work and career-related or familial and romantic relationships.
If you have been crying frequently, feeling overwhelmed, beating yourself up, or accepting responsibility for things that are not your fault, it might be time to take a long look at what you have going on.
You deserve better than going through life feeling unworthy and frustrated, but what exactly does “I deserve better” mean?
I deserve better means that your worth is far greater than the behavior or treatment you are receiving and accepting.
It is never your fault for the way someone else chooses to treat you, but what behavior you allow and accept is up to you.
Now, I am not talking about or downplaying the mental effects of an abusive relationship, which can make leaving extremely difficult because of systematic isolation.
This is absolutely not your “fault” and is the result of a predator.
You deserve to be safe and healthy.
If you are in a situation like this please check out some resources in your area to help you.
What I am referring to is respect, support, and knowing your own value.
Keep reading through these I deserve better quotes and rediscover just who you are and what you truly deserve.
Don’t forget to also check out these mind your business quotes that will help you navigate this rude social situation.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Short ‘you deserve the best’ quotes
1. “The moment that you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.” ― Unknown
2. “True, I am in love with suffering, but I do not know if I deserve the honor.” ― Saint Ignatius
3. “Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever.” ― Unknown
4. “Deserve your dream.” ― Octavio Paz
5. “We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.” ― Marilyn Monroe
6. “Yes, I deserve a spring–I owe nobody nothing.” ― Virginia Woolf
7. “What a person desires and what they deserve are often not identical.”― C.A.A. Savastano
8. “Sometimes, you have to forget what you feel to remember what you deserve.” ― Unknown
9. “I guess the moment when everything changed, was when I realized I deserved so much better.” ― Unknown
10. “People don’t always get what they deserve in this world.” ― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
‘I deserve better’ quotes about not settling for less than you deserve
11. “Never settle for anything less than what you deserve, it’s not pride, its self-respect.” ― Chanakya
12. “Make the most of what you have and keep your standards high. Never settle for anything less than you deserve or are capable of achieving.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
13. “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” ― Maureen Dowd
14. “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.” ― Tony Gaskins
15. “Don’t ever settle for less than you deserve, because once you start to settle you always will.” ― Unknown
16. “Don’t settle for less know your value and always tell yourself you deserve better.” ― Pertrice St Pierre
17. “You deserve peace, love, happiness and all that your heart desires. Don’t let anyone control your life and take away those things.” ― Sonya Parker
18. “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” ― Nelson Mandela
19. “Never settle for less than your dreams, somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you’ll find them.” ― Danielle Steel
20. “Never settle for less than you desire or deserve because when you except crumbs people will assume that you are happy with scraps.” ― Stacye Branche
‘I deserve better’ quotes about the fight for equality and justice
21. “The power lunch is no longer just for men. We all deserve a seat at the table.” ― Whitney Wolfe Herd
22. “Whether it’s salary or a promotion or a job, I think it’s important for women to ask for what they think they deserve.” ― Susan Wojcicki
23. “All first responders do noble work, and all of them deserve our respect and our appreciation.” ― William Barr
24. “All human beings deserve equal treatment, no matter their gender identity or sexuality.” ― Andreja Pejic
25. “Women and girls should be able to determine their own future, no matter where they are born.” ― Melinda Gates
26. “Having to fight for the thing you want doesn’t mean you deserve it any less.” ― Anna Kendrick
27. “Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Some see an innocent victim. Others will see evil incarnate getting exactly what’s deserved.” ― Emily Thorne
28. “Somewhere in this small world, you can find a place where everyone appreciates you more than you think you deserve.” ― M.F. Moonzajer, LOVE, HATRED AND MADNESS
29. “If you are a woman, reading my tale, learn to fight for your rights and the respect you deserve as a human being. But, if you are a man, reading my tale, learn to respect women and, likewise, advocate for them.” ― Yanan Melo, Aggressing the Predatory Lions
30. “Do not expect to get your rights in the corrupted country as you deserve.” ― Kamaran Ihsan Salih
‘I deserve better’ quotes about respect, love, and relationships
31. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” ― Buddha
32. “Even if you have a million flaws you still deserve love and respect.” ― Sonya Parker
33. “Everyone of us deserves to be with someone who makes us happy somebody who won’t complicate our life, somebody who knows our value, someone who won’t hurt us.” ― Unknown
34. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” ― Unknown
35. “I’m not single, I’m not taken, I’m simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.” ― Mitch Cuento
36. “Yes, I deserve a spring–I owe nobody nothing.” ― Virginia Woolf, A Writer’s Diary
37. “Respect yourself enough to know you deserve the very best.” ― Unknown
38. “If you can’t Respect her, you don’t Deserve Her!” ― Udayveer Singh
39. “You don’t deserve my image in your head. You don’t deserve my memories in your chest.”― Jamie Weise
40. “Don’t settle, even if you have to remain alone for a lifetime. You deserve someone who will appreciate you for both for your beauty and your bruises.” ― A.R. Lucas
‘I don’t deserve this’ and actually deserve better quotes
41. “I don’t appreciate the disrespect, because I’ve been playing hurt for a guy who won’t respect you. I don’t deserve it … It’s time for me to move on.” ― Melvin Mora
42. “Sometimes life doesn’t give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.” ― Unknown
43. “We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have.” ― James R. Ball
44. “I think I know that I deserve better. And so I try for better. I’m never so put off that I would ever walk out of a place not having tried the best I could.” ― Maya Angelou
45. “To be successful, forget what you feel and remember what you deserve. Your courage, dedication and hard work make you deserve to take you on a new high and reaching your goal.” ― D Ranil Kr Sinha
46. “Relationships: If you put up with it, you’re going to end up with it.Set the standard you want and don’t settle for less.” ― Steve Maraboli
47. “We should not give away a moment to anyone who does not deserve it.”― Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming
48. “I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT…Goodbye.” ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
49. “Someday, I will let you go and it wouldn’t ache, someday I will realize, I deserve more.”― Nitya Prakash
50. “You were never meant to fight for the love you deserve. It should have come your way effortlessly…” ― Samiha Totanji
‘I deserve better’ quotes for when you have had enough
51. “Fight for the things you deserve.” ― Anuj Jasani
52. “Deserve what you love; love what you deserve.” ― Shweta Tale
53. “Having patience always gives you what you deserve.” ― Fatma Alfalasi
54. “Some people don’t deserve even your thinking for a moment.” ― Arbab J. Edhi
55. “The people who have you apologizing for your love are the ones who don’t deserve it.” ― Nitya Prakash
56. “I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done.” ― Turcois Ominek
57. “Once you have decided to achieve what you deserve, you deserve what you have decided to achieve.” ― Anuj Jasani
58. “Do not be disappointed if no one appreciates your true feelings, because they do not deserve them.” ― M.F. Moonzajer
59. “Don’t appreciate me, I’m not up to it. Don’t criticize me, I don’t deserve it. Just be my friend and forgive me, because I am craving for it.” ― Debasish Mridha
60. “Don’t ever say that, Fennrys,” she said. “I don’t ever want to hear you say that you don’t deserve or you aren’t worthy. You do. You are.” ― Lesley Livingston, Starling
I Deserve Better Relationships Quotes
61. “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” — Robert Tew
62. “No matter how qualified or deserving we are, we will never reach a better life until we can imagine it for ourselves and allow ourselves to have it.” — Richard Bach
63. “We only get what we believe that we deserve. Raise the bar, raise your standards and you will receive a better outcome.” – Joel Brown
64. “Stop blaming everybody and everything for what’s going on. If you really believe that you deserve better, then you would have it.” – Bobby Williams
65. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
66. “The moment you settle for less than you deserve is the moment you get less than you deserve.”― Nishan Panwar
67. “Don’t stay stuck on the people who’ve hurt you. Move on and let your future give you the better that you deserve.” – Trent Shelton
68. “I want it to be better than okay. You deserve better than okay.” – Tammara Webber
69. “If you really believe that you deserve better, work on you, not them.” – Bobby Williams
70. “There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
I Deserve Better Quotes To Empower You
71. “If you’re asking too much you know you deserve too much so never trade yourself for less.” — Anuj Jasani
72. “You have value and you deserve better.” — Ken Poirot
73. “When you earn something, you never have to worry about justifying that you truly deserve it.” — Ronda Rousey
74. “You don’t deserve to understand the truth, if all that you want is just the normal life.” — Toba Beta
75. “The moment you choose to settle for less, is the moment you’re choosing to hand over your opportunity of what you really deserve to someone else.” — London Mond
76. “You deserve to be happy, not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but of someone who wants you now, love you forever & never leaves.” — Chelle Mish
77. “The people who have you apologising for your love are the ones who don’t deserve it.”― Nitya Prakash
78. “It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.” — Mark Twain
79. “You deserve love and you’ll get it.” — Amy Poehler
80. “When you earn something, you never have to worry about justifying that you truly deserve it.” — Ronda Rousey
I Deserve Better Quotes To Keep In Mind
81. “Don’t hate your enemies, they don’t even deserve it.” ― M.F. Moonzajer
82. “The fact that you have failed to get the lesser proves conclusively that you deserve the greater.” ― Christian D. Larson
83. “Never leave the egg if you are not laid. Don’t leave the laid eggs there not hatched. You deserve the best; you were created to use every gift in you!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
84. “Never allow impatience to rob you of what you truly deserve.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
85. “That’s the thing about success and happiness. Every time I fall in love I become absolutely, pathologically obsessed. The moment that you have what you want, and you’re not totally ready for it, you become obsessed with the idea that you don’t deserve it.” ― Sara Quin
86. “If there ever comes a day when anyone gets what they deserve…then I would still get you, and you would still get me” ― A.K. Larkwood
87. “I like helping people. Especially people who deserve it.” ― Paula Stokes
88. “He was even. He didn’t give people anything if they didn’t deserve it.
But he was considered odd..!” ― Mahendar Singh Jakhar
89. “We have a saying in my country that a beautiful woman deserves love.” (…)
“Ugly women do not?” asked the queen as if genuinely curious.” ― Megan Whalen Turner
90. “Not every day you get to be on the other side of the table. Maybe this is how it feels to love someone who doesn’t deserve your love.” ― Sarvesh Jain
I Deserve Better Quotes To Help You Know Your Worth
91. “Love yourself just the way you are. You are good enough. You are worthy. You deserve your own love.” ― Akiroq Brost
92. “Love her in spite of whether or not you think you deserve her.” ― Hollow Ryan
93. “Sometimes all you need is that one person who unlike others reminds you what you deserve.” ― Shweta Tale
94. “Your dad gives what you desire, but destiny gives what you deserve.” ― Amit Kalantri
95. “Tearing up between what you deserve and what you settle for is a perpetual cause of unsettling pain.” ― Nitya Prakash
96. “You don’t get what you want; you get what you deserve.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
97. “You have the people you deserve in your life.” ― Nitya Prakash
98. “There are people who do not deserve your kindness. Be kind to them anyway. Kindness is a great weapon for the wise.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
99. “You deserve a circle of inclusion and influence, but it’s up to you to create it.” ― Richie Norton
100. “Sometimes the best and worst thing you can get is exactly what you deserve.” ― Nitya Prakash
I deserve better quotes that will make your day
101. “Find your own happy street, don’t settle for someone else’s address.” – Christine Szymansk
102. “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
103. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” – Ashton Kutcher
104. “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
105. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.” – Mandy Hale
106. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” – Glenn Beck
107. “What you believe you deserve is what you get in life. Change your beliefs and your life transforms.”― Jaclyn Nicole Johnston
108. “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
109. “They do not deserve you, if they desert you in times of distress.”― Gift Gugu Mona
110. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Sonya Friedman
What did you learn from these I deserve better quotes?
Just how do you come to the realization that you do, in fact, deserve better than you are getting?
Well, it may start out with the tears and feelings I mentioned earlier, but there are also a few other signs.
Do you feel like you are being taken for granted?
Are your efforts and gestures never acknowledged or reciprocated?
Do you feel like second rate?
These are indicators that you deserve a partner or a work role where you are appreciated, at the bare minimum!
Is there a “standard” to what people deserve, and how is this decided?
Some people expect to be treated like royalty in a relationship, and others just want decent behavior.
There is a whole range of treatment in between “queen” and “basic human” being status.
Here are a few things that I think everyone deserves in their lives, and we should all strive to spread these things out into the world.
The first is laughter.
People deserve to experience humor and joy, and laughter really is the best medicine.
Support is also something that everyone should expect and is easy to provide.
At the end of the day, be in situations that make you feel happy, safe, and cherished.
Do you need a foot rub every day or is it enough for you to have someone give you a hug and acknowledge your difficult day?
That is up to you, but whatever it is that you believe you deserve, go and get it with intention!
What’s your biggest takeaway from these I deserve better quotes and sayings?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Writer, Entrepreneur and Inspirational quote curator
November 11, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Extra Information About you deserve more quotes That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
'I Deserve Better' Quotes to Recognize Your Worth
85 I Deserve Better Quotes to Empower and Motivate You
Deserve Quotes – Goodreads
90 I Deserve Better Quotes To Help You Know Your Worth
70 I Deserve Better Quotes For Days When You Doubt Yourself
40 I Deserve Better Quotes to Help You Know Your Worth
Deserve Better Quotes & Status Messages – STatus Lines
The 15 Best Quotes about getting what you deserve – Bookroo
Frequently Asked Questions About you deserve more quotes
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic you deserve more quotes, then this section may help you solve it.
How do you tell someone you deserve better?
12 ways to tell someone they deserve better (complete list)
- 2) ?Please stop settling.? …
- 3) ?You have to put yourself first.? …
- 4) ?You have to let this partner/job/etc. go.? …
- 5) ?Never settle for anything less than what you deserve. …
- 6) ?Make the most of what you have and keep your standards high. …
- 7) ?Know who you are.
Do I deserve better quotes?
Inspirational I Deserve Better Quotes ?The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.? ?Make the most of what you have and keep your standards high. Never settle for anything less than you deserve or are capable of achieving.? ?I think I know that I deserve better
Do your best positive quotes?
Perfection is impossible; just strive to do your best. I believe that in life, you have to give things your best shot, do your best. You have to focus on what needs to be done, do the right thing, not the popular thing. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
What are some quotes to make someone feel better?
All it takes is a few inspirational words to brighten someone’s day.
- ?The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.? ? Hubert H. …
- ?Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.? ? Theodore Roosevelt.
- ?It is what it is.?
- ?Don’t count the days, make the days count.? ? Muhammad Ali.
- ?Nothing is impossible.
What is a good sentence for deserve?
She deserves some reward for all her hard work. This hotel fully deserves its four-star grading. His work received only a tiny mention in the journal; he deserves better. It’s true she made a mistake but she hardly deserves to lose her job.
What deserve love means?
You deserve someone who gives out their affection and attention freely without you needing to beg for it. You deserve someone who isn’t afraid to tell the world how they feel about you because they feel lucky to have you. You deserve someone who loves you, even though they have seen every one of your flaws.
What is the most positive quote?
?Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall? ? Confucius. ?Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen? – ? Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. ?All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them? ? Walt Disney.
What are short good quotes?
Inspirational Short Quotes and Sayings
?If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.? ~ Martin Luther King Jr.