Below is information and knowledge on the topic you will reap what you sow quotes gather and compiled by the itt.tocdepvn.com team. Along with other related topics like: You reap what you sow meaning, You reap what you sow positive, You reap what you sow similar Idioms, You reap what you sow meaning in Hindi, You reap what you sow origin, You reap what you sow meaning in tagalog, Examples of reaping what you sow.
hat You Sow Quotes To Keep You Accountable
41 Reap What You Sow Quotes To Keep You Accountable
In the world we live in and the life that we lead, we soon realize that our actions always lead to an event in the future that is a direct result of our past.
‘You reap what you sow’ essentially means that the seeds we plant now will eventually be what we sow. This also means that we will not receive any harvest if we don’t put effort into planting the seeds.
We need to work hard in our life to make our futures bright. Every action you take towards that goal is going to open up opportunities to reach that goal. We cannot expect to achieve anything in life by not taking action.
This brings us to a widely known concept called ‘Karma’. Therefore the universe is always just, and every good deed you perform will surely be reciprocated to you one way or another. This also stands true to all the bad deeds you perform throughout your life, as you will eventually face the consequences.
We’ll help you to understand better with these ‘reap what you sow’ quotes. After reading these, do head over to our other articles like you get what you give quotes and taking responsibility quotes.
Reap What You Sow Quotes And Sayings
Cultivate the habit early with these, ‘what you sow you shall reap’ quotes.
1. “If you don’t like what you are reaping, you had better change what you have been sowing.”
2. “Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.”
3. “An act of love makes the soul more loving. A deed of humbleness deepens humbleness. The thing reaped is the very thing sown, multiplied a hundredfold. You have sown a seed of life, you reap life everlasting.”
-Frederick William Robertson.
4. “As man sows, so shall he reap. In works of fiction, such men are sometimes converted. More often, in real life, they do not change their natures until they are converted into dust.”
-Charles W. Chesnutt.
5. “In this world, there really is a law of cause and effect: You reap what you sow. Then energy you put out really does come back to you.”
6. “Plant the seed of fearlessness with you, take daily action in the direction of your dreams and you will reap success with a surety.”
7. “You’ll never change your life until you change your choices.”
8. “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.”
9. “Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.”
-Robert Louis Stevenson.
10. “Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.”
Reap What You Sow Quotes Bible
Here are verses from the Bible that depict the idea of ‘you will reap what you sow quotes’.
11. “The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways, and the good rewarded for theirs.”
12. “Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.”
13. “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.”
14. “Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.”
15. “A wicked person earns deceptive wages, but the one who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.”
16. “For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.”
17. “Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
18. “Then this shall be the sign for you: you will eat this year what grows of itself, in the second year what springs from the same, and in the third year sow, reap, plant vineyards and eat their fruit.”
19. “Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.”
20. “Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature.”
Reap What You Sow Similar Quotes
Here are quotes that have the same lesson attached to the ‘reap what your sow quotes’ and some harvest quotes.
21. “Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. You reap what you sow. You get what you earn. You are what you eat. If you give love, you get love. Revenge returns itself upon the avenger.”
22. “What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action.”
23. “When you do good for other people, that’s when God is going to make sure that His abundant blessings overtake you.”
24. “If we’re going to bring out the best in people, we, too, need to sow seeds of encouragement.”
25. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
-Robert Louis Stevenson.
26. “Life is like a boomerang. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.”
-Grant M. Bright.
27. “You must give to get, You must sow the seed, before you can reap the harvest.”
28. “There’s a season for sowing a season for reaping. Self-discipline helps you know which is which.”
-Gary Ryan Blair.
29. “If we send out thoughts of love and health, they return to us like bread cast upon the waters.”
-Charles F. Haanel.
30. “With every deed you are sowing a seed, though the harvest you may not see.”
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
Best Inspirational ‘Reap What You Sow’ Quotes
Here are quotes to encourage you to do the right thing in life.
31. “When men sow the wind it is rational to expect that they will reap the whirlwind.”
32. “If you want to rear financial blessings, you have to sow financially.”
33. “Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness.”
-Lois L Kaufman.
34. “To reap a return in ten years, plant trees. To reap a return in 100, cultivate the people.”
-Ho Chi Minh.
35. “Whatever it is you want, plant it, sow it, give it, and it shall be given unto you.”
36. “Love is not something you sow and reap instantly, you have to watch it grow and become stronger.”
37. “Good intentions are at least, the seed of good actions.”
-William Temple Sr.
38. “If you sow seeds of dishonor, unfaithfulness, dishonesty today you will reap the same tomorrow.”
-Anurag Prakash Ray.
39. “Patience is necessary, and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown.”
40. “There would be no advantage to be gained by sowing a field of wheat if the harvest did not return more than was sown.”
41. “Turned my sorrow into treasured gold, you pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow.”
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 40+ reap what you sow quotes to keep you accountable, then why not take a look at taking chances quotes, or you can do anything quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves – our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication – however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Read our Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Extra Information About you will reap what you sow quotes That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
41 Reap What You Sow Quotes To Keep You Accountable
70+ Best 'You Reap What You Sow' Quotes (2022)
62 You Reap What You Sow Quotes To Produce Better Yield
Inspirational You Reap What You Sow Quotes Bible 2022
90 You Reap What You Sow Quotes To Inspire You
34 Inspirational Quotes On Reaping & Sowing
You Reap what you Sow quotes and captions – TFIPOST
Frequently Asked Questions About you will reap what you sow quotes
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic you will reap what you sow quotes, then this section may help you solve it.
What does it mean to reap what you sow?
said to mean that everything that happens is a result of things which you have done in the past.
What Bible verse says you reap what you sow?
A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Can Reap What You sow be positive?
?You reap what you sow? means that there is an effect for everything people do or say, and that the effort a person puts into something will be rewarded appropriately in this life or the next. People use this phrase as a reminder to be kind and work hard
How do you use you reap what you sow in a sentence?
Examples of ‘you reap what you sow’ in a sentence
- Their generosity now could be rewarded in the future – you reap what you sow.
- But even he has to understand that you reap what you sow.
- If it’s true that you reap what you sow, this should be a great day. …
- Sometimes you reap what you sow.
Is reap what you sow negative?
@Lawrence: The consensus (not only in this forum but also in others) seems to be that the two versions I cited (?he got what he deserved? / ?reap what you sow?) have a distinct negative connotation. alwayslearning: I have tried using them in a positive context and people were confused and told me so.
What is the meaning of John 4 37?
John 4:37, Thus the saying ?One sows and another reaps? is true. In this matter of kingdom harvest, everyone has a job to do. One sows the seed and another reaps the harvest. But neither of them can do the job alone, each needs the other.
When God tells you to sow a seed?
?In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand? (Eccles. 11:6). Every action, big or small, good or evil, is a seed. All spiritual seeds will bear fruit whether the sower anticipates it or not.
Do people always reap what they sow?
The answer to the above-mentioned question is ALWAYS YES! The immutable law of cause and effect manages everything. The reason why many people question the veracity of the answer ‘always’ is because they believe they deserve to reap according to their actions.
Is you reap what you sow a metaphor?
The verb reap means to gather a crop. Meanwhile, sow means to plant seeds. This saying is found in the Bible as a metaphor for an individual’s action being a cause for their future circumstances.
What does God say about sowing seeds?
6 Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let your hands not be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well.
When God plants a seed in your heart?
6 I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. 7 It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow. 8 The one who plants and the one who waters work together with the same purpose.